Dann00dann Of

carladc20061

Superior Member
Media
His OF is boring as fuck. I just got a trial for 1 day. And boy, I won’t pay ever again to see him. He only posts every 4 days, the same boring content. Only show ass and here and there he shows some bulge. Never dick. Always 10 seconds videos. Another Max if you must ask me. And he keeps promising better, hotter and more often content so people can keep coming and renewing, but it’s a scam.

Sap

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
His OF is boring as fuck. I just got a trial for 1 day. And boy, I won’t pay ever again to see him. He only posts every 4 days, the same boring content. Only show ass and here and there he shows some bulge. Never dick. Always 10 seconds videos. Another Max if you must ask me. And he keeps promising better, hotter and more often content so people can keep coming and renewing, but it’s a scam.
I agree. I was a member for awhile, nothing to show but same old stuff. Keeps saying he will do more and never does and really ugly how he consistently promotes himself or others on his Insta.

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Yeah waste of Money

Get_Lost

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He did a $20 video recently that had a microsecond sliver of peen shown. I think it was accidental. It was supposed to be an ass vid.

Not sure why he is shy, it appeared to be thick and reasonably long.

His OF is definitely getting better.

Nothing on OF is accidental.