DAN WHEELER OF QVC/always sportings a massive bulge

renrawtime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dan wheeler is a host on qvc ...his is known for hosting a variety of sports shows, craftsman tools,electronics, fitness/exercise equipment ,elvis preley's music...dan wears the most tightest of jeans/pants he is very hot shows off his bulges to the fulliest on live tv. if he sit down he never close his legs open them wide as he can and all you will see is a massive bulge in his pants. i just stare between his legs.....he don't care who see it...............if anyone else is aware of him leave your comments......i can't tell it all i want to know if someone else is aware of him then i will tell more info. about him.........................comments plz.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Glad someone else besides me noticed him. Yeah, he does show a nice bulge in his crotch. Bet he has a really big dick. How big you think it is?

renrawtime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man you got my dick hard knowing that another guy noticed him...he is huge i would say over 10+ i must say he got the biggest balls i ever seen on a man plus the biggest bulge i ever seen period..........you can see his bulge standing or sitting went he sit down my GOD.........MASSIVE BULGE LEGS WIDE SPREAD AND HE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT WHO IS WATHCING LIVE TV.

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
renrawtime said:
man you got my dick hard knowing that another guy noticed him...he is huge i would say over 10+ i must say he got the biggest balls i ever seen on a man plus the biggest bulge i ever seen period..........you can see his bulge standing or sitting went he sit down my GOD.........MASSIVE BULGE LEGS WIDE SPREAD AND HE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT WHO IS WATHCING LIVE TV.

Such a potty mouth.
-B

Kalle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
would really like to see that massive bulge everybody is talking about here..any pics?:)))or screencaps?:))

tyur112

Just Browsing
Media
Dan will be doing a 2 hour show on QVC this friday at 3pm ET, I have noticed his huge bulge also and I find him very attractive, his balls have to be the size of lemons also and I wrote him and got a autographed picture and he is a very good looking man , I would sleep with him anytime, I bet he is awesome in bed.

Kalle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
who has got pics of that huge bulge everybody is talking about in here?:))stop provoking mouthwatering, show the bulge:))