dance: bump & grind

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, I wasn't sure where to post this, so why not here...lol. Also, this thread is targeted more to the straight crowd...I reeeaally enjoy goin out and dancing at the club. Hip hop and reggae dancing is usually, more than anything, grinding and very intimate in ways. The thought of approaching a sexy stranger and sharing that intimacy and being so physical is such a turn on. And as many of you ladies know, us men get turned on by it, HARDcore lol. But my question to you is: does it turn you on as well? I figure, how could it not? Girls always seem to get excited as they feel me getting a bit excited as well and often times it escalates more (such as touching other body parts, breathing heavily on her neck/ears, or kissing her someplace or another). I've never known how to go about it with my partners in the past, but one thing i'd love to do is either A. go to a club and dance for a while until we're so hot and bothered we end up going at it in the parking lot or B. turning on some good dance music at home and doing some real sexy dancing in some hot outfits we've picked out for each other. Anybody have any experience with doing this? IMO, it's really the best kind of foreplay aside from kissing, as it makes us guys craazy lol. Thoughts? Experiences? Please do share