Dance club bathroom compliment

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by cofrader, Jan 1, 2009.

1. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    I was taking a leak on the urinals (without any divitions) and a stranger that was some steps away call my atention telling me if he could borrow my cock because "the girls allways want more".
    I was weirdly sourprised, all i could manage to say was "sorry, its attached to me" while i was leaving the place.

Its not the first time that this happends to me. I just was wondering if any of you have heard that kind of things.

(the dialogs may sound strange because i have translated them for you)

2. bighosenow

Gold Member

Albums:

3. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Coming from a stripper it really worth it. I think I just met some very unfortunated guys down there.

I only went to straigth dance clubs and the strippers (male and female) are not allowed to loose it all. But they never have a big bulge, perhaps the endowed are on the girls clubs where a big cock makes the difference.

#3 cofrader, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  4. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

no not strange at all as my hubby was in the tractor supply store near here [ taking a leak as he calls it] and this guy comes in and sees my hubby their an after a few seconds the guy says Dam Man i bet your ole Lady's happy, how she take that thing ? i wish i was that big. so yeah it happens and quite often i would say. todays society is much more open for some people today than it was in the past few years. so like hubby says what one person hasn't thought of another person has already done it. an i myself am finding this to be true almost every day in some way or another. i wouldn't worry about it, take it as a compliment and go with it.:wink: even tho he got pist because it came from a guy. had it been a women im sure he would have shown a little more bulge than he normally does. LOL.

#4 B_Morning_Glory, Jan 1, 2009
  5. Notaguru2

Gold Member

When my wife was 20, I was trying to get her served at a bar. The male server denied her for being under age of course. As I walked toward the bathroom, he tapped me on the shoulder and told me if he could watch me, he'd serve her. Being drunk, I didn't care... so he followed me in.

He left right as I was finishing taking a leak. I washed my hands and returned to the table. When I arrived, she had a 20 oz draft beer she was sipping. She asked what I told him so that she could get served and I told her I'd tell her later.

When I finally told her what happened, she got pissed. I guess drunk people don't make the best decisions at times.

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    nope, never heard that from anyone. but i don't have a monster in my pants, so maybe that's why haha

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive had one or two dudes make comments at bars usually they were intoxicated, one time though I was at this little bar and the bathroom was so small there was a stall and urinal in the mens room and the urinal was right next to the counter with the sink and had no divider or wall (which wouldnt matter since the mirror ran the whole wall length. Anyways this chick comes in and walks to the sink and starts doing her make up me stunned and drunk stand there still peeing with my hands on my hips and all out in view just stare at her and she says "oh sorry there are like 20 girls at the women's" She than clear looks at my dick in the mirror and smiles and turns looking directly at it and say something to the effect of "Big, does it make it difficult to dance? if not come find me" She blew a kiss and walked away. When I did find her later all her friends cheered so she must have told the story to them.

8. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Pee with your hands on your hips?
    Superb, Lorne.
    You must be from Alberta.:eek:

9. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

GOOD GUESS, Yeah I stand at the urinal and let my dick just hang outwards, and rest on my balls. I put my hands on my hips like superman and play a game of correct the stream by leans and clentches. I can even shake it by its self so technically I can do the whole routine with out even touching it.

10. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Sounds like you have the Black Belt, or will be coming up for one soon.
    (Tell me, Lorne ... how do you piss, urinal-less, by the right rear tire? Much trickier, you hafta admit.)

#10 D_Gunther Snotpole, Jan 1, 2009
  11. ThePipe

ThePipe Member

I was at a bar kinda tipsy..went to the bathroom..felt someones eyes on my unit...few minutes later..went to coat check and was leaving.....they guy who was next to me at the urinal stops me on my way out 'you have one of the most beautiful penis' I've ever seen'...I was so shocked that I just said thanks and left..lol..

12. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

He was right Pipe - u do!

13. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    Hey Pipe, not only your penis, your face, your body and all of you.

14. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

That sounds like quite an achievement.

15. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thepipe: oh my god your gorgeous! and you cock is to die for, definitely got the whole package there mister ;)

16. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

it's happened to me alot.in a bar i was at this summer, in a urinal the really tall guy next to me to a peek and said to me before i left damn,man.i'm not gay but shit.i said thanks and went back to where i was drinking,and the guy was sitting across the other side of the bar with his wife telling her about.all he kept doing was holding his hands apart and point me out to his wife laughing.
    depending on what type of pants i've got on people will stare or make quet comments about my dick hanging down my leg.my friends get a big kick out of the reactions of other people.i gotta admidt it is kind of funny.

17. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Thank you all for your experiences!!!
    I think that alcohol gave this guys the courage to say those things to us (on most of the cases).
    Seams that no second intention was involved, just admiration and perhaps envy.
    If anybody else have a related story, please share it.

18. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

I've seen a few people looking, but comments are very rare. Maybe it's a British thing?

19. lowteg

lowteg Member

haha good come back man...

20. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Active Member

Albums:
    I don't go to bars or clubs often.. but the only time this happened was at a str8 bar. I was a little drunk and did not notice another dude was watching me piss. While I was washing my hands a guy said "damn... you've got a huge one."

Draft saved Draft deleted