Dance club bathroom compliment

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i gogo dance at a bunch of gay clubs, so people follow me into the restrooms to watch me take a leak and they always comment, but a more unusual instance was one night in the movie theatre, after the transformer movie ended, i went to take a leak and had guys on both sides of me and waiting behind me, when one guy said loudly"dude, thats huge, hey mike, look at that", then mike and all the rest of their buds werre lookin and makin remarks, lol... it was like 12 guys, plus some other guys who were not with that group

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dude Mike's friend was damn right!!!!!!!!

i gogo dance at a bunch of gay clubs, so people follow me into the restrooms to watch me take a leak and they always comment, but a more unusual instance was one night in the movie theatre, after the transformer movie ended, i went to take a leak and had guys on both sides of me and waiting behind me, when one guy said loudly"dude, thats huge, hey mike, look at that", then mike and all the rest of their buds werre lookin and makin remarks, lol... it was like 12 guys, plus some other guys who were not with that group

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in a bar; drunk taking a piss.

This guy comes up next to me and said, "nick cock"; I shocked didn't know what to say so I said, "thanks".

We washed our hands and went out and he offered to buy me a drink; I took him up on it.

He introduced me to his wife and started to tell her, "you should see this guys cock". Then he got a look on his face and realized he couldn't say that.

It was really funny.

wellbuiltguy33

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See..these are the guys at these clubs when my wife and her friends go clubbing!!! This is why I am at home wondering what her and her friends are doing...lol

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay