Dance clubs and discounts

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I read about a dance club in St. Petersburg, Russia that is known for it's wild party atmosphere. One of the events is basically a dick-measuring contest, and those who participate get a 1% discount on their drinks for the evening for every 1cm of their penis length.

Anyone heard of this place, or other places like it? It doesn't quite beat the free drinks that women get on certain nights, but it sounds like most of us here would get quite a discount.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
RideRocket said:
I read about a dance club in St. Petersburg, Russia that is known for it's wild party atmosphere. One of the events is basically a dick-measuring contest, and those who participate get a 1% discount on their drinks for the evening for every 1cm of their penis length.

Anyone heard of this place, or other places like it? It doesn't quite beat the free drinks that women get on certain nights, but it sounds like most of us here would get quite a discount.

Well, its in Russia, so I haven't heard about it. No, I don't think I would participate. Mainly because I don't drink, and wouldn't even if the drinks were...

SouthernBum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, here is a pic of the last time i went over there

Pg7DAISYDay2004web.jpg

It was too wild for me. You should have seen the Russian wet t shirt contest

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't heard of it so far, and I'd not make use of it either. Except they'd put the measuring tape around these puppies, I'd drink for free then...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If Claire was at the door measuring, I'd easily get a 18-19% discount! :wink:

ClaireTalon said:
I haven't heard of it so far, and I'd not make use of it either. Except they'd put the measuring tape around these puppies, I'd drink for free then...
I'd be happy to meaure your puppies :boobies2: for you and you would definitely drink for free!

A 'yellow-zone' guy :wink2: ,

LapDog