Dance floor hard on!

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep it's smoochy song time on the dance floor, and there's a bit of bump and grind going on between you and your man. He gets a hard on and there is a bit of a bulge going on, do you girls/guys love getting this reaction and does it get awkward if the bulge is on the quite noticeable side. Your stories/views please:biggrin1:

NB done a search and came up with nada so hope it's not a repeat thread.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on how much I like the guy.

I remember once at a college dance one guy just kinda grabbed me and started grinding my pelvis on the dance floor. I kept trying to pull away but he was stronger. :eek::frown1: I finally stepped down hard on his instep and he released me and said he was sorry, then begged me not to leave him like that in the middle of the dance floor. LOL I left him there boner and all.:biggrin1::mad:

Fast forward a few years, I'm slow dancing with the older brother of a female friend. I can feel his growing attraction which turns me on even more. We start to kiss on the dance floor as he puls me closer. When the band takes a break, we went out to his Toyota Corolla where we continue to makeout and I give him a BJ, next band break back to the Corolla and we fuck like bunnies. :wink:

Hmmm, maybe thats why I love Springsteen cover bands and Christmas? :wink::cool::rolleyes:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time, this girl I'd only been 'seeing' at the club, third time I saw her she jumped up on me and was 'gyrating' doing rodeo movements. ALL NIGHT!

Needless to say I got hard. And tired. So I held her up on my cock for the last hour or so! lol. My shirt was dripping with sweat at the end of that night. Got a lot of thumbs up and stares from the lads that were around us that night.

Another time we were 'dancing'/kissing and I was hard and I think these girls could see cos they got nasty and told us to 'get a room'. Or maybe they were jealous? Not sure.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about it. Generally the girls like it, at least the girl you're with.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will never forget the night twenty years ago when the wife of my cousin asked me to dance at a family wedding. It was a fast song and I agreed. The song ended quickly and the band started a slow number. She just took my arm and put it around her and pulled me to her. I didn't know what to do and honestly didn't really think about it at all. The next think I knew, her tits were almost behind me and she was rubbing HARD against my cock. I got hard, of course, and tried to pull away. She clearly had other ideas and pulled my hips closer. I realized that she was a little drunk and that this was not going in a good direction...or, rather, it was going in much too good a direction! I pried her off me and suggested we get a drink. I walked her to the bar and we ordered our drinks...not that she needed it. While we were standing there...I still get hard when I remember this...she grabbed my dick under the bar. Then...thank God!...she walked away. I stayed there for a minute...uh...composing myself and went back to my seat. We are both much older, but to this day, I still see that little glint in her eyes when we meet at family gatherings. Needless to say, I never have and never will dance with her again. But...damn!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends Southwest...is it you I'm bumping and grinding with? If so...then it's a definite turn-on!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on the guy and if there is attraction.
I can't stand it when a guy just comes up to me and starts thrusting his hips in my direction. Even if he was hot as hell, it would turn me off.
If it was a slow thing, if he danced a couple of fast songs with me, moving closer and flirted a bit, then yeah, grind that cock on me.
But just to come up and start grinding? No thanks!

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm already intrigued by a guy who will use "nota bene" (NB) :smile:
Anyway, I always love getting a reaction from a guy. From junior high on, it's been a thrill. Even when I was a virgin hung up by my upbringing, I loved feeling that.
Once I realized I was dealing with big package, that only added to interest. I remember one wedding, where I danced with a brother of the bride, and he got very...interested...and was obviously well endowed. Weddings are always wild places, especially with lots of people from out of town staying at the same hotel. So he ended up back in my room giving me a great workout.
Maybe I should go dancing tonight!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hate it if a random guy walks up behind me rubbing his erection into my ass. Love it if I know the guy - sometimes it's just in the atmosphere of a club - music, heat, sweat, touching, smelling them... hormones/pheromones surge, sooo good... If it's really noticeable, and I'm horny, i'll take him home and wear his ass out. ;)

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex always knew what to do to get me hard n horny on the dance floor once the slow ones started at the end of the evening. He never touched my or did anything inappropriate in public but could do it for me by touching what he knew were my hotspots, once the music stopped we were homeward bound and, well you don't need me to explain.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only allowed myself to get hard while slow dancing when it was a girl I was seeing with whom I was dancing. My first girlfriend must have noticed it the few times we had make-out sessions, but we never did progress to having sex. :sad2:

When I got hard with sexual girlfriends, I would get a comment or two whispered in my ear. :wink:

Now, getting real lapdances from strippers, that's a whole different story!

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like most other woman it depends upon the guy, but it usually makes me feel good and turns me on to know that he is turned on. But the guy has to do it right, don’t just walk up and start grinding on me, play the game, eye contact, than dancing.

I have danced provocatively in front of a guy before and watched his bulge begin to grow, that is a big turn on.

If you add a little alcohol and a hard penis you never know what will happen, especially if the size is right. I have had several encounters this way that have led to sex in a parking lot or other sundry places.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends Southwest...is it you I'm bumping and grinding with? If so...then it's a definite turn-on!

ARRHHH the sound of me frustrated!!!! by the way! 36DD plz plz stop that, I'm gonna strain something!

I've always gotten a bit embarrassed:redface: If I"m wearing boxers there is no restraint and ones bulge can look quite... um... obvious. If I got some briefs on at least there is some restraint. I hate having to readjust mid dance, I think it looks a bit uncouth, and it's so public, says he with the gallery:rolleyes: (no head shot... that's why I'm so brave:tongue:)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ARRHHH the sound of me frustrated!!!! by the way! 36DD plz plz stop that, I'm gonna strain something!

I've always gotten a bit embarrassed:redface: If I"m wearing boxers there is no restraint and ones bulge can look quite... um... obvious. If I got some briefs on at least there is some restraint. I hate having to readjust mid dance, I think it looks a bit uncouth, and it's so public, says he with the gallery:rolleyes: (no head shot... that's why I'm so brave:tongue:)
Bravery is just the type of thing I would expect from a man who wears a super hero cape!:biggrin1: BTW, you have nothing to be embarrassed about!:wink: