Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone else watch the Disney Christmas Parade on Christmas Day? During Mariah Carey's performance of "Oh Santa", there is a male ballet dancer with white tights on - and I'm pretty sure he's got a hardon.

YouTube - (HD) Mariah Carey - Oh Santa! (Live at Disney World Christmas Parade)
I looked at the clip....male ballet dancers wear something called a "dance belt" it holds everything in place tightly. Most of them point their "stuff' in the upwards postion. I don't think it was a hardon. If it was I am pretty sure he will be on Santa's naughty list for next year....:wink:

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Waste of time? Because your time is no doubt normally so productive on this site I'm guessing.. And anyway it was nothing to do with the song. Grumpy guts.

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Waste of time? Because your time is no doubt normally so productive on this site I'm guessing.. And anyway it was nothing to do with the song. Grumpy guts.
I'd rather waste my time on a coma than on this shit.By the way don't go to the ballet you'd drool too much

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I looked at the clip....male ballet dancers wear something called a "dance belt" it holds everything in place tightly. Most of them point their "stuff' in the upwards postion. I don't think it was a hardon. If it was I am pretty sure he will be on Santa's naughty list for next year....:wink:

Exactly!we normally wear dance belts to keep everything under control and still. Imagine how tragic it would be dancing in tights with the penis swinging from here to there at every step....-.-
We HAVE TO point it upwards because little jumps and some of the positions in ballet have to be with the thighs crossed tightly one to the other, and the penis and testicules could get injured if they found themselves in the middle.

Some people say dancers have big bulges because the dance belt is filled with a layer of cotton, so that the "shape" is not too evident. Still imagine how horrible it would be with white thighs and the exact shape shown as if the dancer was naked on stage....-.-

I don't think the dancer in the video had a hardon, but he probably has a long cock from the lenght that shows. Anyway white expands a lot!

By the way, if Mariah screams, then i wish that all people in the world could scream like her!!!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not an expert on ballet dancers and their clothing, but I have to agree that it really did not look like a hard-on to me. However, the young man did seem to be nicely endowed, and it made a good VPL.

actorboy99

Sexy Member
Media
Pennsylvania, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
having danced in several productions where tights were necessary, I also have first hand experience of what a dance belt can do. The padding lining the pouch does give the wearer a bigger bulge. It also hides any lines that may be there, so what you are seeing is not VPL.