Dancing Bitch!

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, "Dancing With The Who's?" cast line-up was announced a few days ago. And outside of Margaret Cho and MAYBE Brandy (all she needs is one good hit - on the radio, not a SUV - and yes I'm going to hell for that joke - to come back from the brink of obscurity) I was left thinking they've really hit the bottom of the barrel this season. But moreso, I was thinking this cast aint got SHIT on this bitch right here! Check her out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9xq-TVyHI

:cool::biggrin1::dance::banana::hail::headbang::wiggle::arms::You_Rock_Emoticon:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Margaret Cho! But I'm shocked she would go on such a shitty program. She's far too good for such crap tv shows.

The latest season of the Aussie version has just finished - THANK FUCK! Our "stars" are X-grade (at best) and the voting is rigged - it's always won by someone from Channel 7, the network that shows DWTN (the N stands for Nobodies).

Question for the Aussie LPSGers who watched it - does Alex Fevola actually DO anything? Or is being a footballer's ex-wife her ONLY claim to fame?