dancing in a club

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jntwht, Oct 31, 2010.

1. jntwht

jntwht Member

im only 5.5 inches hard, only 3, sometimes 2.5, inches soft just depending on a wide array of factors. anyway, i was in the club dancing with ladies, i have no lack of confidence in anyway shape or form, im very out going and at least marginally good looking.

but im pretty sure that when they start to actually grind on me, and you know place their but and other parts near my groin area, that they dont feel anything or they feel its small soft.

or is this just a misconception and they cant feel anything just by dancing.

ps dont say it shouldnt matter.

2. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

I have to preface this by saying I'm not one for dance clubs, but the few times I've been to one the theme seemed to be "if they dance good, they probably fuck good too" so as long as you can bust a move, I don't think a girl could make a definitive judgment about your sexual prowess or lack thereof. I mean, it could just be whiskey-dick, or your pants' material. How would she know the difference?

3. jntwht

jntwht Member

whats whiskey dick. haha. but good point.

4. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

Whiskey dick is not being able to get it up because you've had too much to drink.

5. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my experience it is really hard to tell what someone is packing just by dancing with them. There are too many factors to be considered. Granted sometimes its obvious but others you just can't tell. I think the only time you can definitively tell one way or the other is if they are hard and you are noticeably getting poked with something.

Draft saved Draft deleted