Dancing with bulges

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by youngnhungnc, Mar 5, 2007.

1. youngnhungnc

youngnhungnc New Member

Ladies, this may have been posted before, but how do you feel or what goes through your head when your dancing with a guy and he gets a hardon??? Do you find this attractive or not?

2. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Hehe, this reminds me of a time back when I was about 14. I was at a Bat Mitzvah for my cousin and there was this huge reception afterwards with a dance floor and the like.

I was dancing with some Catholic girl a year or two older than me that came to visit my older cousin. Being the horny little teenager I was, I got rock-hard and avoided all pelvic contact with her for fear of embarassment. I even ran to the bathroom at one point and jerked off, hoping that would drain my libido. But alas, it rebounded quickly. I just hoped that it wasn't noticeable.

The next day at breakfast, my uncle called me to his table (since it was in a hotel) and said to me "Congratulations on your woody last night."

I was so embarrassed :redface:...

Nowadays, I don't let it bother me. Besides, apparently girls like to feel like they have that power over me :cool:.

3. youngnhungnc

youngnhungnc New Member

hahahaha thas a story almost every teenage guy has in common

4. youngnhungnc

youngnhungnc New Member

For me if im dancin with a girl that im really attracted to physically, its quite hard for me not to get excited, especially if she is a great Dancer!! I absolutely love a GREAT DANCER!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted