Dancing With the Stars- 2 dancers out already

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes the show has yet to begin....Due to injuries Jewel and Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood tv show are out of the contest. It was stated that replacements would be announced, how the hell do they get replacements in such short notice, Maybe they will ask the soccer pro from last year. I sure hope they find one fro Jewel her pro was new I think and whew, cute as hell.

stevo19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well thank god Nancy what's her last name is out. Now i don't have to listen to her talk for 20 minutes about it on Access Hollywood.

And I heard that the Holly from the Girls Next Door is rumoured to be the backup. I would not be upset about that :p

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On these very physical reality shows they always have people on standby. The possibility of injuries is very real so they have to. Then the new person jumps in & pretends that they've not had any training. Yeah right! They will certainly have been doing some level of training....just in case.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jewels partner is Dmitry Chaplin, and he is not new to DWTS. I think I saw him first on So you think you can dance.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes the show has yet to begin....Due to injuries Jewel and Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood tv show are out of the contest. It was stated that replacements would be announced, how the hell do they get replacements in such short notice, Maybe they will ask the soccer pro from last year. I sure hope they find one fro Jewel her pro was new I think and whew, cute as hell.

They have backups on hold for such an emergency!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious how well Jewels fellow Ty will do, maybe he has nice jewels as well.