dancing with the stars

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my favorites, Jonathan Roberts, was dancing during Toby Keith's 2nd song tonight. I'm still mad at Heather Mills for making him shave his extra-furry chest. Hope he returns next season with a better partner. He usually gets stuck with bad celebs and he's out in a few rounds.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. His furry chest, his facial expressions...awesome. Great voice too

One of my favorites, Jonathan Roberts, was dancing during Toby Keith's 2nd song tonight. I'm still mad at Heather Mills for making him shave his extra-furry chest. Hope he returns next season with a better partner. He usually gets stuck with bad celebs and he's out in a few rounds.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else thing Hines was extremely over rated by the judges. To me it just seems like he was walking around his partner. Three 9's come on everyone else was much more entertaining then he was.

poppinfresh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel the same way..hines does the same dance every week some walking...toss in some hip pumps and bam he gets 8's and 9's....he should have gone not the model.

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm currently boycotting all of ABC's programming. So I missed it. But Maksim was always my favorite.