Dancing with the Stars

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no you didn't...... you brought up Dancing with the stars. Well now I gotta say yes that clip is worth watching if it's them dancing on the show last year cuz it was all great. But this is nov 2007 and the new season is allmost over and They fucking voted off Derrick and his partner. Now I can imagine there are a few, (hehe) Marie Osmond fans cuz her brother is Donny but come one now.... shes a better dancer then Garth and Derrick? yeah in what alternate universe is that happening? Derrick hmmmmmmm. Just sayin'

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no you didn't...... you brought up Dancing with the stars. Well now I gotta say yes that clip is worth watching if it's them dancing on the show last year cuz it was all great. But this is nov 2007 and the new season is allmost over and They fucking voted off Derrick and his partner. Now I can imagine there are a few, (hehe) Marie Osmond fans cuz her brother is Donny but come one now.... shes a better dancer then Garth and Derrick? yeah in what alternate universe is that happening? Derrick hmmmmmmm. Just sayin'

im glad sabrina came back to rub it in marie's face about how much better she is and i felt bad for jenny.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm so glad this thread caused you to make your first vote. Now how can I become a washed up celebrity in a few years time so I can go on the show and meet her?