1. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Last Saturday our university had homecoming. My fraternity rented a ball room for the night and we all reserved rooms so we would have a place to stay once the party was "over". My date was a very attractive blond girl. We were getting into it on the dance floor for awhile. I'm not too experienced with girls and having their butts rubbing up against my crotch. By the middle of one of the songs that was played I had a raging hard on (excuse me for being a man) from all the contact. She turns around to me and says in a sarcastic manner "Matt no..put that away" and proceeded to grind on me. It went away after awhile.

The following day a bunch of us guys were sitting in our frat house talking about what happened the night before and I mentioned my story. People started laughing and poking fun at me, which I'm alright with..it was kind of funny. However, word of my incident has spread around school and people have been asking me about it. I just reply "A guy will be a guy right?" and go on. So what do you all think of this? Would any of you be embarrassed to have a huge boner in the middle of the dance floor (actually I was quite proud I could still get it up after consuming almost a fifth of tequila).

I guess I'm self-ridiculing myself here but if you can't poke fun at yourself who can you poke fun at right? What do you all think of this event, and how would some of you respond?

2. D_nugbutfr

D_nugbutfr New Member

dude you are just young the same thing used to happen to me. It's not so bad if the girl is into it but it doesn't allways go that way. In order to avoid imbaressment or scaring a girl off I have heard of guys taping it up to their belly which makes it much less obvious

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Yeah right! What was she up to then? Got you all excited - then dropped you like a hot cake!! Don't you just love that!!
    Move on m8 - dont give her or the night a second thought! and especially - don't dwell on it!! You did well!!

4. DavidBD

DavidBD New Member

Albums:
    Dude,

You did just fine -Honest..!:biggrin1:

She sounds like shes the one who should work on her manners..!:mad:

Guys will be guys !:wink:

Have fun at your next bash lol..!!:cool:

DavidBD

5. Kodak

Kodak Member

If shes rubbing her ass cheeks up against your cock, what does she expect?

6. Magnum Excel

Magnum Excel New Member

Happens to me all the time. However, if I see that she is not into it, I'll back up. If she is however, then it usually ends up becoming clothed, vertical, fucking lol

7. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

That's what I said!!! haha

Draft saved Draft deleted