Dancing

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BryanBlueEyes, Apr 10, 2011.

1. BryanBlueEyes

BryanBlueEyes Member

Albums:
    Ladies, can you tell if a guy is well hung when you bump and grind with him on the dance floor? Can you feel a buldge there and think "oh this guy is small" or "wow, is he huge" or is it kinda like "if I feel anything he must be big".....?

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Try using the search function. We've had this question before, asked in almost the same words.

3. D_o87tp789yh

D_o87tp789yh New Member

can someone post a link to the other thread?

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Y'all seriously can't find them? I get only about 75 threads tagged with the word dancing. Ten seemed relevant with a cursory glance. Here are the nine which stood up to deeper scrutiny. Honestly, if you want the information, just look. It's really easy.

I'm watching TV, and may have screwed up some of the links. Find the right ones for yourself. Threads tagged with dancing.
    dancing in a club
    Dancing
    Erection while dancing
    Going Salsa dancing with a new girl: Show, or Don't?
    Dancing
    To Men- Grinding is NOT Dancing
    Dancing
    Dancing with Bulges

5. BryanBlueEyes

BryanBlueEyes Member

Albums:
    Hey Subgirl, if you wouldn't be so quick to shoot your mouth off you'd see that none of those answered my questions.

6. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Subgirrl didn't include those links, but she was right, we were just asked this exact same question recently. I searched for the words "dancing" and "bulge" and found it in a few seconds.

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you were not too fucking lazy to do your own search, you might have liked the results better. Subgirl was very polite. Considering the many manifestations of this particular issue, that you got any response is miraculous. The responses you got tried to help your tired ass out. Check your fucking tone.

(And people wonder why the ladies here get so irate!)

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Thanks Petite and AE :smile:.

OP, why do you expect us to put effort into answering a repeat question, when you're too lazy to even use the search function?

9. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ladies! We are slipping in our secretarial duties.

BriBluEye, as compensation for our tardiness, can I get you some coffee and a foot rub? Perhaps I can interest you in purchasing our premium "read the threads for you, summarise in an easy to read format, add wank fodder and present back while wearing skimpy office attire" service. It's the way forward for charmless wankers such as yourself.

10. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    Really? Lol go ahead and swing the bat at the bees nest. Don't be surprised when ya get stung though k?

*walks slowly away from foolishness*

11. BryanBlueEyes

BryanBlueEyes Member

Albums:
    Some of us dont have the time to sit in front of their computer all day and search post after post looking for an answer to a simple question. That's what this site is for, correct? A large penis support group? So silly me, I just thought someone would be able to help me out with some answers. Instead I got smart ass comments from people who are last in the game of life...you know the kinda people that like to boss around people on message boards since they can't do it in reall ife.

12. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

BOO HOO!
    Oh go cry us a freaking river dickhead!

13. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Subgirrl answered very politely. I don't like your 'last in the game of life' comments. You're a man who feels the need to join this site and ask penis related questions, perhaps you have tarred yourself with that same brush. I assure you, if you browsed, you would find your answers - which by the way are fairly obvious. If someone has a huge bulge protruding from their crotch then of course you'll notice it and feel it. If they haven't, you won't. The 'smart ass' comments were made because you made a 'smart ass' comment directed at the person who was most polite to you. An eye for an eye. I was perfectly willing to believe that you simply wanted some answers but then your tone made me change my mind. You come across as a nasty man who wants some wanking material. You could have said, "Oh sorry, yeah. I could have searched." But no, you assume everyone wants to answer the same question time and time again. As I have now answered your question as best I can and explained the reasoning behind the ladies responses, I trust you will acknowledge that you have received some of your much desired support.

14. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    The women here are dynamic, beautiful, sexually open, but BUSY!!! There are small business owners, brokers, lawyers, new mothers, bankers, and columnists among the women who post here. If we can find the (seriously) two mintes to search out your answer, to your boring, oft-asked, oft-answered question, so can you. Can it. You're ridiculous. Last at the game of life? If I were as lazy as you, I couldn't run a successful, tiny-but-thriving company, hold down a 4.0 average in school, and keep my part-time job going. The laziest people are usually the loudest cry-babies, and I hate, hate, HATE cry-babies. *hands you a tissue*

15. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    This is fun!!! I rarely get a chance to watch someone get skinned alive! Look, he's dancing!

16. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    Well it seems as though he deserved it honestly. Just seems like plain ole lazy to me. And when lazy doesn't get what lazy wants, lazy gets cranky. And people here probably aren't in the mood for cranky. (Just my opinion, not fact)

17. Bravo55

Bravo55 Member

I have watched the value friends give each other here. I have also watched the flaming and skinning the fools get.

I have learned a lot here...over time I hope I can add enough value to become a friend.

18. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    I seriously LOLed at this reply, your quite the charmer aren`t you fella ? So you asked a question and got some answers you didn`t like and then respond like this ? Grow up son, it costs absolutely nothing to have some manners be it online or in the real world, and you sure could use some judging by the tone of your posts. And lastly who exactly bossed you around on this thread because I sure as fuck don`t see it, so what gives ?

19. Eric_8

Gold Member

OP certainly seems to know what women want to hear lol

20. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know for a fact there was an exact post like this before because I responded to one once, then I open this one and see the OP going ape shit

Draft saved Draft deleted