Dancing

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many of you find a good dancer sexually attractive? Since I've started going to clubs, I always look at a guy who is a good dancer. The way he moves his arse and body is always is a turn on for me. My last boyfriend was a good dancer,he was also good in bed:biggrin1: Whether this is related, I don't know.
Your experiences,please?

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
I thought you might like that. It's a phrase I coined, that has yet to be proven wrong in practice. :wink:

*OK, OK, admits to being a part-time dance instructor. No, seriously!*

Wanna practice somtime? :tongue:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep! I do love to dance and find man who likes and knows how to dance very sexy too.

:wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
jeepwranglerboi said:
Hey don't drool too much. I don't wanna slip when I plant my feet firmly on the ground to pound away! :biggrin1:
OK, I contained the drool, but reading that just gave me a spontaneous orgasm, so I'm gonna need a couple minutes to grab a quick shower, and change my undies and jeans. :biggrin1:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
OK, I contained the drool, but reading that just gave me a spontaneous orgasm, so I'm gonna need a couple minutes to grab a quick shower, and change my undies and jeans. :biggrin1:

Can I shower with you?:tongue:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
DAMMIT! There goes the second pair of undies and jeans. OK, jump in with me this time, and hopefully the third pair will last a little longer. :wink:

Why even wear clothes? All I wanna do is take them off of you anyway.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Culturally and biologically, dancing has always mimicked sex and been a way to attract a mate. I can't dance well, but I make up for it when I'm doing the horizontal boogie with my hands, lips, tongue and throat.

Ahhh, I love you jeep... On of these days I hope you to get out of my dreams and into my bed!

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Satsfakshun said:
Culturally and biologically, dancing has always mimicked sex and been a way to attract a mate. I can't dance well, but I make up for it when I'm doing the horizontal boogie with my hands, lips, tongue and throat.

Ahhh, I love you jeep... On of these days I hope you to get out of my dreams and into my bed!

Careful what you mish for!:wink: