Dane Cook

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Smoothie1981, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Smoothie1981

Smoothie1981 Member

Albums:
    I did a forum search to see if a topic had already been posted but..nothing..

Soo....

Do we know anything about Dane Cook?

[​IMG]

Methinks this guy is packin:D

2. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  3. Smoothie1981

Smoothie1981 Member

Albums:
  4. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Whoops! Sorry, I skipped right over that you HAD done a search. Yeah, when I did mine, for some reason, I had a lot of seemingly unrelated results, but I remember that there had been one recently. You had to scroll down quite a way, for it to turn up finally. :wink:

5. Principessa

Gold Member

I don't think he's huge. He is probably average.
    I base that on having seen his HBO special about 6 times in the last 3 months. I'd like to think I would have noticed if he was really packing heat.

Now if you want to talk about well hung funny men you have got to mention Milton Berle and Robin Williams.

6. collegecock29449

Albums:
    Before he was big (in comedey) this was last year, he performed at my college and came to my frat house to party after, I pissed right next to him after he did a keg stand and I peaked.... he was average lenght and pretty fat..... not bad, would love to see it hard though....

7. skybluedude

skybluedude New Member

So is he cut or uncut?

8. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I also really dig Dane Cook, both as a talented comedian and as a definite HUNK!
    I don't know if this helps solve the mystery of his endowment, but during one of his recent appearances at a college, he told a funny story about his erection. And this whole thing was shown on HBO as part of his Orgasm (??!!) tour. The story went something like this:
    "Last night I got an erection. Not just an average, everyday erection. This was one of those super erections! You guys know what I'm talking about, don't you? [Big audience laugh here--presumably from the men]
    "I was in my kitchen eating nuts. And suddenly I looked down and I was really hard! I mean it was....[looking down at his crotch] 'Hello, there! How are you?' The whole thing was hard--with the vein down the middle and everything! [Audience roars.] I happened to be eating cashew nuts, and I got this idea for a trick. I took one of the cashew nuts and put it right on the head of my dick--curved side down. You must put the curved side down. Then I flicked that cashew right into my mouth! BAM!! It went right in the first time! Try it! It's a great trick!"
    The place went wild.
    So, if the story is true, how big a hard-on would he need to do that? Maybe 8" tops? What do you think?

9. salinger

salinger Member

You could probably do that trick with a 3" dick so I wouldn't put too much stock in that. He's a catholic boy too, so I would guess he's cut if I were forced to speculate about such a thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted