Dane Cook

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just saw Dane Cook in his new comedy "Good Luck Chuck." Liked it. Loved all the scenes showing him naked! (No full frontal Montys of him, however!) :mad: He has a bitchin" hot body, though! WOOF!

Early on in the flick, Cook has just finished getting oral sex from a woman on the beach. He stands up, and he clearly has an erection inside his dark-colored briefs.

It looks hot, but was it his real erection?

I listened to the voice-over from the director and from Cook himself, and I think he said that it was a dildo. (The voice over also said that in one sex scene, one of his balls "popped out" into view and had to be blurred out digitally.)

Nevertheless, maybe he was joking about the dildo or just trying to be modest.

What do you guys think? Thanks! :smile:

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there would be no reason for him to have a real erection on film if it was covered up, and it's wishful thinking on your part.

Rob <3

hotguy8884

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
do you see jessica alba naked in it?

Jessica Alba said in a magazine interview(can't remember which one.. I read too many magz) that she will never appear nude in a movie because of her ethics or something like that, sadly.

I'm gay, and I wouldn't even mind seeing Jessica in her birthday suit. But don't get your hopes up.

Rob <3

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just saw Dane Cook in his new comedy "Good Luck Chuck." Liked it. Loved all the scenes showing him naked! (No full frontal Montys of him, however!) :mad: He has a bitchin" hot body, though! WOOF!

Early on in the flick, Cook has just finished getting oral sex from a woman on the beach. He stands up, and he clearly has an erection inside his dark-colored briefs.

It looks hot, but was it his real erection?

I listened to the voice-over from the director and from Cook himself, and I think he said that it was a dildo. (The voice over also said that in one sex scene, one of his balls "popped out" into view and had to be blurred out digitally.)

Nevertheless, maybe he was joking about the dildo or just trying to be modest.

What do you guys think? Thanks! :smile:

NO,, watch the deleted scenes, it shows him putting it in his pants and adjusting it,, not real

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Industrialsize, for posting that cap from the flick!

Even if that bulge isn't from his own real dick, it certainly looks hot!!

You've made my day! :wink:

rebinnyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Please forgive the off topic question but why does a hyperlink work when copied and pasted as opposed to just clicking on it inside a message? I have never understood this! Thanks....