Dane Cook

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Um ... well ... that's what I meant. I just feared I'd feel too gay to come out and say the bastard has a great ass! LOL :biggrin1: (In case you didn't read between the lines, most black guys have great asses too, lol.)

henry, you know I love you, but you need to slide that scale to 99%/1% now :biggrin1:

Personally, I think Dane can look hot, but his humor is collegeboy at best and I think he comes across as a snarky asshole for the most part.

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from the movie "My Best Friend's Girl"

VIDEO

eeac698173.jpg

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never thought he was hot until I saw him on Conan O'brien with super-short hair. It really fit him and turned him from unfunny comedian to super blazing hot unfunny comedian!

timmae1231

Experimental Member
Media
In the movie Good Luck Chuck, in the part where they show him fucking all those girls, there are a couple that if you look closley, you can see his cock and it hangs down alittle.

oneathesedayz488

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hes funny, his delivery and his choice of language is funny, but he steels jokes like mad from other-better-comedians

its sad to see a severly underrated hilarious comedian have his jokes ripped off onto dane cook's much larger stage, kinda fucks the other comedian over

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hes funny, his delivery and his choice of language is funny, but he steels jokes like mad from other-better-comedians

its sad to see a severly underrated hilarious comedian have his jokes ripped off onto dane cook's much larger stage, kinda fucks the other comedian over

I get that...and even though I find him hot in a weird, sleazy sorta way, it's not enuf to make me go out and watch the guy.

But I'd fuck him.