Dangerous bulge

ace420: I know that I have been searched before because of my bulge. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if it was the bulge in the Levis, or a combination of things.  But, about two years ago I am at airport security in LAX with a couple of friends.  I'm next in line at a lane with a female security officer.  The guy in front of me had some minor problem, and she was double checking him with a "wand."  As she is finishing up, I step forward, and wait at the entrance to the metal detector for her attention to be directed at me.  As I am standing there, this queen of a security supervisor, standing about 3 or 4 lanes away comes running over, waving his arms, shouting "I'll do them!  I'll do them!" and practically shoves the woman out of the way.  Of course, I set off the metal detector.  But, he doesn't use the wand-- Instead I get a VERY thorough hand "pat down" search.  I get asked all sorts of vital security questions, such as "What size boots do you wear, Sir?"  My friend behind me, who is rather "built" himself, gets a similar threatment, while the last guy in our party gets just sort of waved through.  When we got a safe distance on the other side, we started joking "Well, Mark, I guess he didn't think you were sexy enough."  

While we could have taken offense and even had basis for a legitimate complaint, it was sort of flattering to think this guy would risk his supervisor's job for a feel.

hung: Very Interesting. What will this guy do now once a large number of guys and even girls commence the wearing of the low slung, profile revealing Levi's One line of Jeans?

Has any one tried out these new jeans?

ratlas: I wasn't exactly searched but a few decades ago (30+ years ago), I was probably around 13 or 14 years old. I used to frequent the local truck stop equivalent of a 7-11 store and browse the girly books. The "dirty books' had girls wearing mirkins back then as bush shots were not in the mainstream stroke books. I was a freeballer way back then and had a monster hardon, perpendicular angled slightly upward in baggy slacks. The proprietors thought I was trying to shoplift the magazine and wanted to frisk me. I was scared shitless because I wasn't even supposed to be there. He came running around the counter and grabbed me thinking he was going to find a magazine concealed in my trou'. The old redneck jerked his hand off my boner as soon as he realized what i had. I didn't go backthere for months. It really weired me out then but now it seems so silly.

anonymous_pole: Never happened to me,but I am seriously considering going to my local Big Lots and pretending to slip something in the front of my jeans while the hottie manager is around...in hopes that she will search me. :D

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i was at an airport maybe a month or two after 9/11 and we were going to New York for Houston. Well before we got on the metal detector kept going off and they couldn't realize why... they kept wanding me and realized it was near my hip so they took me to a room and told me to take of all clothes except my underwear but by then i got a semi. They looked and one of the people searching said..."it must be in there" i wanted to laugh but i knew they would make me take my undies of and i did. i was embarassed lol but my cock just ploped out... comes to find out i had got so caught up in the search i didnt think about the pins in my leg from childhood...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Didn't happen to me but to my sons- we did a familly trip to mexico, the twins are fairly opposite in termperments, one is low key, the other borders on exhibitionist...Anyhow we are going thru the airport and 2 identical men go thru (my sons) one sporting a noticable bulge, the other- well you can tell its 'there', the outspoken son gets pulled aside. His brother didn't know whether to laugh or be insulted!

I truly think that the security 'person' did a cross check...one packing, one not...so OBVIOUSLY the one packing is hiding something...
(once in awhile they still kid about it...'you'll never get security with THAT thing)...

when we came back thru I had to ask my son to 'lie low' this time..

searching_50

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I live in India, and at the airports here we all go through the 'pat down.' You have to stand on a platform and spread you arms and legs. First they wand you, then they pat you down. I have yet to have a security guy (and it's always men as we have a separate security check for women) not grab my crotch. I'm not talking about a frisk; I'm talking about a full on grab/grope/squeeze. I always try to dress conservatively but it still shows, so the only thing I can guess is that they are checking to make sure it's 'real.' I've asked my Indian friends about this and watched other guys get the pat down, and it seems that I'm targeted for this special search.