Dangerous sexual liasons! Rver been involved or almost involved in one?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rrkrd, May 14, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Several years ago I was in a bar and met a very attractive and sexy man. As this happened in a city approx 3 hours drive away from home we decided to get a hotel room. I had asked him earlier if he had a place...but he said he didnt think it would be a good idea.

On the way to the hotel he confessed he was a member of Satans Choice but no one knew he was gay. Needless to say I was scared and went in to book the room but came back to the car to say there was no vacancy.

I suggested that it was late and I should rather be heading home. We exchanged phone numbers (yes I was chicken and gave him a fake number).Everything might have been fine with the guy but I didnt know what I wasnt getting myself into.

Have you ever put yourself in such a place that was dangerous because you were burning with desire?

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a thrill seeker and a risk taker by nature and have pushed the limit many times.

Draft saved Draft deleted