Dangerous sexual liasons! Rver been involved or almost involved in one?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rrkrd, May 14, 2010.

1. rrkrd

rrkrd Member

Albums:
    Several years ago I was in a bar and met a very attractive and sexy man. As this happened in a city approx 3 hours drive away from home we decided to get a hotel room. I had asked him earlier if he had a place...but he said he didnt think it would be a good idea.

On the way to the hotel he confessed he was a member of Satans Choice but no one knew he was gay. Needless to say I was scared and went in to book the room but came back to the car to say there was no vacancy.

I suggested that it was late and I should rather be heading home. We exchanged phone numbers (yes I was chicken and gave him a fake number).Everything might have been fine with the guy but I didnt know what I wasnt getting myself into.

Have you ever put yourself in such a place that was dangerous because you were burning with desire?

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a thrill seeker and a risk taker by nature and have pushed the limit many times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice