Dangers of PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hung4u, Dec 28, 2008.

1. hung4u

hung4u Member

Albums:
    What are the dangers of PE? Are burst blood vessels or anything like that a possibility? Could my dick fall off?
    I started a very basic routine, probably about 3 to 4 times a week for the past two weeks, I usually stretch in a hot shower for 30 seconds each direction, and then do a wet jelq for about 16 strokes and then i get too hard, and i take break and then do another set until I get too hard and so on until i reach somewhere between 75 and 100. Is this not enough, I don't want to fuck anything up down there ya know I love my dick but itdbe cool to be a bit bigger...

#1 hung4u, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  2. hung4u

hung4u Member

Albums:
    What are the dangers of PE? Are burst blood vessels or anything like that a possibility? Could my dick fall off?
    I started a very basic routine, probably about 3 to 4 times a week for the past two weeks, I usually stretch in a hot shower for 30 seconds each direction, and then do a wet jelq for about 16 strokes and then i get too hard, and i take break and then do another set until I get too hard and so on until i reach somewhere between 75 and 100. Is this not enough, I don't want to fuck anything up down there ya know I love my dick but itdbe cool to be a bit bigger...

3. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    yep all dangerous, you can't crank on your dick all day without any danger. Your routine sound like a good place to start. Just remember to take a few days off a week to recover.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Injuries are possible but almost always preventable if you use common sense and moderation. I recommend reading this article to learn more about how to avoid injuries and overtraining to maximize gains: Penis Enlargement Gym - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth!

There's a beginner's routine here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html. It'll guide you on what exercises to do, how to make progress, add reps, etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted