Dangers of PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by hung4u, Dec 28, 2008.

1. hung4u

hung4u Member

Albums:
    What are the dangers of PE? Are burst blood vessels or anything like that a possibility? Could my dick fall off?
    I started a very basic routine, probably about 3 to 4 times a week for the past two weeks, I usually stretch in a hot shower for 30 seconds each direction, and then do a wet jelq for about 16 strokes and then i get too hard, and i take break and then do another set until I get too hard and so on until i reach somewhere between 75 and 100. Is this not enough, I don't want to fuck anything up down there ya know I love my dick but itdbe cool to be a bit bigger...

#1 hung4u, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  2. hung4u

hung4u Member

Albums:
    What are the dangers of PE? Are burst blood vessels or anything like that a possibility? Could my dick fall off?
    I started a very basic routine, probably about 3 to 4 times a week for the past two weeks, I usually stretch in a hot shower for 30 seconds each direction, and then do a wet jelq for about 16 strokes and then i get too hard, and i take break and then do another set until I get too hard and so on until i reach somewhere between 75 and 100. Is this not enough, I don't want to fuck anything up down there ya know I love my dick but itdbe cool to be a bit bigger...

3. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    yep all dangerous, you can't crank on your dick all day without any danger. Your routine sound like a good place to start. Just remember to take a few days off a week to recover.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Injuries are possible but almost always preventable if you use common sense and moderation. I recommend reading this article to learn more about how to avoid injuries and overtraining to maximize gains: Penis Enlargement Gym - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth!

There's a beginner's routine here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html. It'll guide you on what exercises to do, how to make progress, add reps, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice