Daniel Brockelbank (Martyn Taylor) & Desmond Harrington (Mike Steel)

Bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Both Starred in a film the Hole, I'm sure that one of them does a full frontal at one point, and well, he's packing, could anyone find the picture for me it would be a great help :D

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can a passing mod please perform surgery on the thread title, so that it gives the actors' names? :smile:

Mike Steel and Martyn Taylor were the names of the characters played in The Hole (2001) by:

British soap actor ("Emmerdale") Daniel Brocklebank:

1, 2

and New York-raised Desmond Harrington:

1, 2

I'll have a hunt later to see if there's anything more revealing around. :wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, there are two different cuts of this film... one that was pre-censored by distributor Pathé, and an uncut version (in more senses than one :rolleyes:)... so if these scenes seem slightly stronger than the regular UK version, you'll know why.

In fact, three actors are seen nude in the film... and it's Laurence Fox who actually shows more than the other two (once again, in more senses than one :rolleyes:)...

The others with Laurence Fox (don't ask me to pick out exactly which of the other two is which!!!)...

1, 2, 3, 4

Laurence Fox:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
OK, there are two different cuts of this film... one that was pre-censored by distributor Pathé, and an uncut version (in more senses than one :rolleyes:)... so if these scenes seem slightly stronger than the regular UK version, you'll know why.
I always prefer the intended uncut version. Are we still talking about movies? I thought not.

alex8 said:
The others with Laurence Fox (don't ask me to pick out exactly which of the other two is which!!!)...
Others in the scene, I didn't notice anyone else around, I might have been a bit diestracted by something that's quite a lot more than a bit... :wink:

So as not to hyjack this thread about Daniel Brocklebank and Desmond Harrington, I've started one for Laurence Fox.