Daniel Craig

lustdust

Just Browsing
Media
Am finding this guy very hot at the mo from pics i have seen in magazines, anyone got anymore photos preferably naked shots! Think he has done nude scenes for a couple of films.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just thought I would resurect this thread now that the film is coming out... Have to admit the previews look good. Liking the back to basics, gritty feel of it. The last two were ridiculously stupid (invisible cars? c'mon now!?)

Daniel Craig is a very good actor, but he definately isn't filling out those trunks in the preview...Not that I care with a body and face like that it doesn't matter...

Know this is an old thread, but to answer the previous post a black actor was considered for the role of Bond, he has in fact appeared in two Bond films. His name is Colin Salmon and he is quite dishy...

Attachments

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People, let's at least give the man a chance before we condemn him. He CAN'T be worse than Timothy Dalton!

Personally, I think Brosnan was the ultimate choice for Bond but I am willing to at least give this guy a chance.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
People, let's at least give the man a chance before we condemn him. He CAN'T be worse than Timothy Dalton!

Personally, I think Brosnan was the ultimate choice for Bond but I am willing to at least give this guy a chance.

You guys are all underestimating the guy. First up, he is the first Blonde Bond. That is kinda fun.

Second, he has a great accent, much better than Connery's.:eek: ( yes, I am aware that Sean was THE JAMES BOND)

Third, he has this scar on his face that gives him a rugged look. Personally, I would like to see a bond that is believable as a spy. Daniel Craig looks like he has been in scraps before and I think he is going to bring a new "tough guy" image to the Nancy-Boy Bond image:tongue:
*commence the boo-ing*:biggrin1:

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have to confess, I find this guy incredibly yummy and am looking forward to seeing him as the new, IMPROVED James Bond. And from what I have seen of him in the trunks, well...even if he's a little smaller than most people on here would like, it looks good enough to me and I will gladly take it and have some fun with it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr... very sexy. I like the swim trunks photos and can't get enough of looking at him. Not to mention, I think he's got to be the sexiest actor to fill out a tux/monkey suit in a LONG TIME.

I envy those Bond girls in this new film. What I would give to be all over this guy. And yeah, I would bet he's a nice grower, if anything.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wonder if these pics will change some people's opinions of him... As far as I am concerned he is PERFECT for the role... But I could be biased. Dunno look at the pics, he just oozes sex appeal. People seem to underestimate what a GOOD ACTOR can do... The whole point is to become a character someone who is not you and may be nothing like you. If you are a talented actor you can do alot. Personally looking at him I think he has Bond going on hardcore!

Attachments

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wonder if these pics will change some people's opinions of him... As far as I am concerned he is PERFECT for the role... But I could be biased. Dunno look at the pics, he just oozes sex appeal. People seem to underestimate what a GOOD ACTOR can do... The whole point is to become a character someone who is not you and may be nothing like you. If you are a talented actor you can do alot. Personally looking at him I think he has Bond going on hardcore!

See!! The man is rugged. Bold. Good looking. I think the film will be great. I stand by my comments above.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quicksilver, you are the best! Love the pics, esp. the last swimsuit one, which I hadn't seen before! Yum.