Daniel jensen model

Chris1990

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He seemed kind of down in his recent IG story. Sad.

He seems to sort of always lose friends or have some sort of drama...I also wonder why he decided to move out of LA because he's always there for work. Even if it's cheaper where he is, the constant back and forth would negate any cost savings, right?

Of course, I'm definitely thinking too hard about this. Maybe I should just check his OF lol

This just shows he is the problem.
If a lot of people run from you the problem is you, not them

Aquiel9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Dginn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It’s not released yet, it’s featured in the Boys of babaloo video on the babaloo studios site.

Babaloo Studios – Showcasing the Original, Mind Bending, Erotic Feature Films & Shorts of Writer/Director Steven Vasquez

Wow great find Thanks. There are a few photographers and such that he consistently works with and whoever runs Babaloo is one of them. In the clip it also looks like he gets a fake bj from one of the guys, and the girl he actually DOES get a bj from seems tio be the same one from his Onlyfans account.

Reactions: Sexyric02

Dginn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That stuff at Film911.net is so damn boring.

100% agree! I thought it was just me because I'm really not into most of those fetishes. I just think some of the guys on there (like Daniel) or GORGEOUS!

I just wish there would be more ass play/display, and less of the formulaic acting.

Thomaswilliams010101

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not sure if this has been posted before, but I finally found some gay stuff he did! No real penetration and sucking (it's pretend), but the kissing is real at least!
It's from a movie called Necro-Mancing Dennis.

https://thegay.com/videos/645887/necro-mancing-dennis/

Dginn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish he was more active on his OF. He's had it for a while, so there's a fair bit of content, but he doesn't really go on it anymore and NEVER answers his messages.

Not answering messages sort of irks tf outta me. I understand once or twice but it's impossible to request custom anythings from him.

flexaj23

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish he was more active on his OF. He's had it for a while, so there's a fair bit of content, but he doesn't really go on it anymore and NEVER answers his messages.

Not answering messages sort of irks tf outta me. I understand once or twice but it's impossible to request custom anythings from him.
He's quite active on his social media. We've worked with him quite a few times and he even sent us a solo video to start the new year. It's available on our JustForFans. HAN @ JustFor.Fans IMG_3393.jpg
IMG_3397.jpg

Dginn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Paultheball