Daniel royal georges - hot haitian model

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He hasn't uploaded anything new in his OF in over a week, yet 2 days ago this popped up on his Insta ...

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to say there has been no new OF pics / vids since 21st June. The subscribers' comments almost all complain about having forked out $20 or $25 for such sparse content but the lack of any new stuff means there'll be mass cancellations. My guess is that he's probably read all these comments and decided not to bother with OF any more. We'll just have to see what happens next, if anything. Meanwhile, here's his latest Insta pic which is just one day old ...

DRG in chair.JPG

Oneironaut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to say there has been no new OF pics / vids since 21st June. The subscribers' comments almost all complain about having forked out $20 or $25 for such sparse content but the lack of any new stuff means there'll be mass cancellations. My guess is that he's probably read all these comments and decided not to bother with OF any more. We'll just have to see what happens next, if anything. Meanwhile, here's his latest Insta pic which is just one day old ...

View attachment 1162635
Damn. Thanks for the update, though. What a blunder :/

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's just dropped his OF price yet again from $20 to $10 but there's still been no new content since 21st June, so I'm sticking with no-auto-renew!

Reactions: Oneironaut

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
good lord
original.gif

seab35x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A message just came into my email inbox that supersedes the change to $10. The sub is now back to $15. Incidentally where did he advertise his 24 hour sale? ... Today there is a new 16-second clip of him soaping himself in the shower. It is filmed from the waist up by someone else in the shower room and when he begins to turn round to show his ass the clip abruptly stops. So, is this worth $15? ... :) ...

soaping.JPG