gladiuss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not much but it seems hasn't been on this site. No fucking so don't get exited.

BTW: I think this guy is super cute. It seems he really enjoy kissing, his lips are made for that and other things :) Some people here talks about his "disappointing" dick size, being about 6-7 inches...Some claim he must be 8...IMO this guy is around 6,5 and I really don't know how this is small and an issue, especially if a guy looks like him. He is average of size, so what is wrong with that? He is a bit short, it seems, but that is not a problem either, because he acts like a really approachable guy. Sweet.
I think he is bottom, or more into bottoming, but on videos with Griffin and Gabriel they try to make him act like a top, and he is shy about it. He doesn't seem to feel comfortable in that role. Some dudes makes stupid ASSumptions that if a guy is muscular he should be dominant top. And if he is black, god forbid he bottoms...Some of you talks about him being bottom as if it's something terrible.
I've fucked quite a few big, muscled, black guys, some of them were hung, some average. Guys of any ethnicity and body shape have right to bottom. Deal with it.

Gays are so judgy, "oh, he is skinny, he can't be top", "oh, he is so hung, he must be top", "his butt is so beautiful, how can he not bottm?". Makes me wanna vomit sometimes.

I looooove bottoms who look like him :heart_eyes:
View attachment blk Daniel Shoneye flexing nude - ThisVid.com.mp4
View attachment blk amadeus daniel shoneye.mp4

dannytan

Legendary Member
Media
2b2fcdb41fe22ccee44e2c8a03db78b3.jpg