Daniel sloss - scottish comedian

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
I was surprised to see there was no thread about Daniel Sloss, the scottish comedian. He have appeared on the Conan O'Brien show a few times and is actually really funny. Not to mention, a complete dish..! Apparently getting two Netflix Specials as well (Wikipedia says they were released 11th Sept)

Daniel Sloss (@Daniel_Sloss) | Twitter

Attachments

jmackenzie0101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve had a crush on him for years!!

This video at about the 2:39-2:40 mark, you catch the teensiest glimpse of his cock... but you get that beautiful view of his arse for much longer!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Wow. He's changed a bit since he was a teenager! Several years ago he was an up and coming young comedian in Britain but then he sort of fell off the radar. I've often wondered where he went. I was expecting huge things from him, he had so much potential. To this day I don't think that I've seen a funnier teenage comedian.

Marco Young

Superior Member
Media
Oh my God I just watched the first episode of the first season of his standup on NetFlix! Not only is he funny, he's deeply introspective about life and delivers it in a very funny way but still carries the wisdom intended in each spiel/line. I love him already!

Also, I seriously think he's really, really hot and I would suck the living life out of him. I bet he has dangling balls and I'd love to lick them for hours on end!

I'M A FAN!