Danny Andries's Obituary

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is this the guy everybody was so upset with for faking his death? I think this happened at about the time I joined. Everybody seemed so angry and mistrustful around here. What happened between then and now?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even when there are disagreements between people , in death one should try to let things go... I made this post to share something Chicago Sam sent me in an Email. It seems as if Danny died from complications of Diabetes. It is a vicious disease. Please join Sam in contributing to the Diabetes foundation that is the most lasting tribute to Danny you can make.

Dear Friends:

I was deeply saddened today to find out about the death of Danny Andries. I suspect the heart attack was due to the many complications of diabetes. For those that are diabetic, when the death of someone having this illness occurs, it is an unwanted and frightening look into their future. While it can be controlled, diabetes is an incurable disease, it is progressive, and affects every aspect of a diabetic’s life.

Mr. Andries’ family has asked that in memory of him that donations be sent to the American Diabetes Association. I would simply ask that in honor of him, or those that you know who are afllicted with this disease, that you consider making a donation in behalf of them towards a cure.

Here is a chance at to do something about an important cause, rather than talk about it. My check is in the mail. Please consider joining me.

Sam

Here is the address:

The American Diabetes Association
2620 Centenary Blvd.
Suite #124
Shreveport, Louisiana 71104

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Danny and MZ were the reasons I joined this site. I was fortunate enough to get to know him beyond the internet. He was (at the core) a very sweet, exceptional man who wanted everyone to love him. I've never met anyone so well versed in religion and he taught me a lot about it over many hours.

When MZ called me yesterday, I had to sit down and let this sink in. I knew of his illness but hoped he could fight it. Technology not only makes for strange bedfellows, it also brings us wonderful friends we wouldn't have known otherwise. I will miss him a great deal and mourn his loss deeply.

Carpe Scrotum my friend...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When MZ called me yesterday, I had to sit down and let this sink in. I knew of his illness but hoped he could fight it. Technology not only makes for strange bedfellows, it also brings us wonderful friends we wouldn't have known otherwise. I will miss him a great deal and mourn his loss deeply.

Yeah. Zora called me and we chatted (And she cried) while I let the news really sink in.

Danny was one of the first members of LPSG to make me feel at home and welcome (along with Pecker, Zora, Iathick, and Steve26).

He would talk to you and immediately drag you into a fleshpile of whomever's making. No member ever made me feel so immediately sexy and wanted.

He was intelligent beyond fathom and fun and kind and (obviously) disturbed as well. And we loved him anyway.

He and I became friends after he was banned as Spoogescile, at which point, we exchanged MSN instant message accounts, email addresses, and telephone numbers.

Love him or dislike him, he is among the core group that made LPSG what is was (and is) today. And for that, we should all be fortunate.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was only just learning more about him, his sense of humour, intelligence, and pride, from my lurking around reading posts on a nearby board.
My condolences and heartfelt sympathy are extended to his family and friends, those of you who knew him.
Grieve his death, but rejoice in his life.
Rest in Peace, Danny.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to tell you that I feel nothing. The legacy of a great lie told over a year ago...that I came to fully believe...even after having some private misgivings at first... is long over. The fictional person created was real to me and when "He" died ..then I grieved ..and moved on. When the real person emerged I never accepted any part of it as reality. Very strange I admitt but I feel nothing. This will make some of you mad I guess and maybe make me a lesser person in your eyes but it is what it is for me.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally Posted by SassySpy
My condolences and heartfelt sympathy are extended to his family and friends, those of you who knew him.
Grieve his death, but rejoice in his life.
Rest in Peace, Danny.

I could not have said it any better or as well.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to tell you that I feel nothing. The legacy of a great lie told over a year ago...that I came to fully believe...even after having some private misgivings at first... is long over. The fictional person created was real to me and when "He" died ..then I grieved ..and moved on. When the real person emerged I never accepted any part of it as reality. Very strange I admitt but I feel nothing. This will make some of you mad I guess and maybe make me a lesser person in your eyes but it is what it is for me.
He was banned shortly after I joined so I didn't get acquainted with him but I understand how you feel. I'd guess many others feel the same but didn't have the audacity to post it.