Danny Bonaduce

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
danny bonadouchie is a republican
all republicans have inverted penises and raisin nuts.

and speedos are gross dude.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't believe you Massive. You're not 10.5 x 7.5 - I think that's a freaking lie if I've ever heard one. You'd have glamour shots all over the site if it were true..

Put up or shut up dude. The attitude is a real turn off, nobody wants anything to do with an attitude like that. Go back to grade school and learn some manners man!

Shit!

alittle420BuD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK... so ... does this mean no Danny pics or clips? Someone help me out :)

as far as posting and what is appropriate. If you didn't want to see pics of Danny... why did you come into this thread, I guess just to infuriate people and get them upset. I see a thread about say... Richard Simmons, and I don't bother going into that thread because.. .well that is obvious... ick.. but to each his own....

This world is full of bullshit. I just wish people could just leave others to there opinion. If you don't want to see someone, there is no sense on forcing your opinion onto others, just for the sake of sharing your opinion. They obviously don't want to hear it..... let live and let love.... fuck the hate.....

Syriad

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
When he was still on the radio, he joked many times about being small, pretty sure he said once that he was less than 6".

wonderwoman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think hes very sexy, in that pic his body is hot and gretchen shes so sexy to, there my all-time favourite 3some!! Do you think they would let me join in...hehe:biggrin1:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw him on a news show last week talking about Paris Hilton and thought "he can't be only 47 years old." He looks about 70 with the voice of pure gravel.

Back when he was on KYSR with Jamie White and I was still dating my future (now) wife, she would listen to this infuriating chic radio station in the morning before going to work. One day immediately after he was just hired on Star 98.7 Danny, who may have been on some drugs, decided it would be a hoot of a radio stunt to take-off his pants and walk in on Jamie nude. It wasn't pretty. She wasn't impressed.

After that the running joke used to be about his teeny-weeny.

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WHY WHYWHY Do people think I look like this guy? I am always having people think I look like him... It makes me crazy. :ey... do you know who you remind me of?" Let me Effing guess....

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHY WHYWHY Do people think I look like this guy? I am always having people think I look like him... It makes me crazy. :ey... do you know who you remind me of?" Let me Effing guess....

You don't look like him at all. You sir are a hotie...Danny is not a hottie. Once again. You=hot, Danny=Not

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This comment was hilarious.

Are you his mother?j/k:wink:

No, if I was his mother I would have thrown away the abortion...not dressed it up like a partridge and let the abortion have a career. Plus...you know he has smoker breath...sweat...and cum...just by looking at him...ick

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No, if I was his mother I would have thrown away the abortion...not dressed it up like a partridge and let the abortion have a career. Plus...you know he has smoker breath...sweat...and cum...just by looking at him...ick

Wow, mean