Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No not mean..no one may feel sorry for DB. It is a new law...and it must be observed by society. If you see him turn and run. If you can't run but have a stick...poke him with it...this is the only thing he responds to.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't find Bonaduce the slightest bit attractive, but for those of you who do here's something you might be interested in.

TMZ: Video Player
Thanks Lemonhead, you're a real prince!:wink: Rotten to the core he may have been, but those thighs, biceps and butt look mighty nice. Anyone got some hot speedo shots of Danny-the-Carrot? He must go to the beach/pool sometimes.:cool:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WHY WHYWHY Do people think I look like this guy? I am always having people think I look like him... It makes me crazy. :ey... do you know who you remind me of?" Let me Effing guess....

Umm... well Avalon, you do have red hair, but you are fifty times better looking the Bonaduce!! :wink: There, does that make you feel better? Before I go, I have a favor to ask. Would you post a couple of pix of yourself in a tight lycra speedo???:rolleyes:

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At least he has a decent set of balls. Imagine him without those.

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You guys really think that picture is for real? Looks so bad it looks like a fake to me.