Danny D Aka Matt Hughes

Paul G

Cherished Member
Media
Is there anyone on here who subscribes to his AnyFans page and is having problems playing some of the videos he has uploaded in the past week or so.

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
No, he did bottom once, but didn't seem to enjoy it. Boring scene. At least he tried it. I wonder if he did bi scenes in real life??
It wasnt an amazing scene, but it was a lot more credible as someone's "first anal" compared to a lot of other scenes where someone claims to be a virgin but can take a dick as massive as Matt's balls-deep on the first thrust.
To me it was a hot vid as it seemed like he was actually doing his first anal there while on camera. He asked the guy to take it slow, he asked him to go a little deeper, said he could go a little faster, etc. Like someone experiencing it the first time.
Sure, it was not a hot, hardcore anal session where Matt was pounded silly the way he been pounding other guys earlier, but it was a lot more credible and real to me.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It wasnt an amazing scene, but it was a lot more credible as someone's "first anal" compared to a lot of other scenes where someone claims to be a virgin but can take a dick as massive as Matt's balls-deep on the first thrust.
To me it was a hot vid as it seemed like he was actually doing his first anal there while on camera. He asked the guy to take it slow, he asked him to go a little deeper, said he could go a little faster, etc. Like someone experiencing it the first time.
Sure, it was not a hot, hardcore anal session where Matt was pounded silly the way he been pounding other guys earlier, but it was a lot more credible and real to me.
Yes, that is how I remember it. I really got the feeling that although he was a pussy man, he could enjoy a guy just fine without creating any fuss or apologies. Gay4Pay with some class. With a first class dick!!!!!!!!!!