Danny Dong - Streaming Videos

meh she is boring. I always fast foreward when shes in it, shes just not aggressive enough.

I think she is kind of hot but he does way to many scenes recently with her she must be popular as brazzers books on fans requests i believe.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

preeman36

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It just never ceases to amaze me when these petite girls devour these giant cocks with their pussy? In the reverse cowgirl at 13:09 she gets up on her feet, straightens it out straight up and grinds him balls deep for a bit!

I think its becasue Danny pumps his dick pre shoot a bit making it all spongy which is easier for girls pussies to effectively "mould" around when it comes to fucking compared to if rock hard.

Still maintain he should stop pumping (Brazzers influence) and go back to normal when his dick would be much harder albeit not as thick. I guarantee girls will NOT be taking it as easily! But I guess he's concerned about girth right now :confused:

Reactions: MDM8

I think its becasue Danny pumps his dick pre shoot a bit making it all spongy which is easier for girls pussies to effectively "mould" around when it comes to fucking compared to if rock hard.

Still maintain he should stop pumping (Brazzers influence) and go back to normal when his dick would be much harder albeit not as thick. I guarantee girls will NOT be taking it as easily! But I guess he's concerned about girth right now :confused:

we'll his dick is huge so loads of women would struggle so he does it to help with his scenes.

Reactions: MDM8