Danny Pintauro

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His Adam4Adam screen name was aneilio76, although I believe that he has removed his profile from the site within the past 24 hours, since this story broke. :rolleyes:

Danny was on Adam4Adam using the screen name "Aneilio76" but has since removed his profile.

And in tomorrow's "Spot the Difference" competition... :rolleyes:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This latest pic to emerge doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination :rolleyes:

---> click here

I'd fuck him -- he does look a little strung out, so as long as he was off the crystal and could actually get hard and cum, I'd be his daddy. 5'6" is the perfect height for me when I'm topping. (Actually, the range is 5'4" - 6'7" so 5'6" works well.)

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd fuck him -- he does look a little strung out, so as long as he was off the crystal and could actually get hard and cum, I'd be his daddy. 5'6" is the perfect height for me when I'm topping. (Actually, the range is 5'4" - 6'7" so 5'6" works well.)

Hung...hehe, I shall note that for when I feel in a bottoming mood ;)

I agree with some other posts: Assuming he didnt have Crystal Dick, I would totally pork him. I grew up watching Who's the Boss as a Child...so I would rather enjoy getting the sqeaky clean mommas boy a little dirty. :)