Danny's 9 inch adventures

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Chapter 23

That evening, Dan, Connor and Sean looked impressively sexy as they climbed out of their taxi on their way to meet the rest of the rugby team for a night out. Their success in the gym that day had made their confidence peak and each was feeling horny and powerful. Earlier in the day, over lunch, Dan had revealed his plan for Sean to humiliate Joe, the team captain. Sean had listened and laughed, then agreed to help on the condition that he got to see the video of Dan sucking on Joe's cock. Reluctantly, Dan had agreed and Sean had roared with hilarity at the sight of Joe's small cock and Dan's embarrassment.

As they stepped out of the taxi, Dan had reminded Sean, 'Remember, don't go full on and get him suspicious – the plan is to do this tomorrow night not this evening.'
Sean placed a reassuring arm around his shoulder, 'Mate, in the same way I know how to reel in pussy, I know how to play a player. There'll be a bit of subtle winding up and tomorrow he'll be the one challenging me! And then you can have your own little vid of him chugging on the beast.'
He squeezed his crotch through his jeans and laughed as the three men entered the bar.
'Seany!'
The three men turned round to see a human tank barrelling across the room towards them.
'Randy,' Sean grinned, turning to Connor and Dan, 'this is the guy I told you about from the gym. He's sound.'
Randy extended a huge friendly hand, which the two rugby players shook in turn. He was dark haired, good looking, and clearly a big body builder. Whenever he moved, his muscles rippled effortlessly, stretching impressively through his tight black t-shirt. After a few minutes, Dan and Connor also noticed he wasn't very bright. But he was a good laugh and easy company.

The four of them joined the rest of the team at the bar and, after a few introductions, the night cranked up a gear into rounds of drink, boisterous stories, and small challenges. Sean gracefully lost an arm wrestling contest against Connor, who felt very pleased to gain a small victory over the man whose cock he couldn't quite erase from his mind; as his forfeit he had to down a dirty pint, mixing beer, vodka, cider and whisky. No lightweight, he knocked it back in one long gulp, then grinned at the watching circle of lads,
'That wasn't half bad – I might have another!'
They laughed along with him, quickly warming to Dan's friend from university, despite their slight jealousy at his striking good looks. Joe, the team captain, was – as always – more aloof, watching with a critical eye anyone who might be a challenge to his sense of superiority.
He was caught off guard when Randy suddenly challenged him to an arm wrestle and left red-faced when his arm was bent back and his wrist slammed against the table almost as soon as the lads had shouted, 'Go'. Randy flexed his enormous bicep and looked around with mock surprise, 'We had started, hadn't we.'
As Joe grumpily dropped his trousers before downing three shots of chilli vodka, Sean saw a chance to lay the foundations for the next night. The other lads looked on with curiosity as he suddenly kicked off his right shoe, peeled off his sock and balled it up. With pretend friendliness, he held it out to Joe,
'What's that for,' demanded Joe, still touchy after losing to Randy.
Sean made a gesture towards Joe's white Armani briefs, 'I thought you might like something to stuff down them so you've got a bit more of a bulge.'
The room erupted into a storm of laughter which Joe grimaced through, downing his shots, pulling his trousers back up, and making a mental note to challenge Sean in some way before the weekend was over. He began to sense a possibility later on in the evening. As they swapped filthy stories, Sean revealed how he'd set up Dan with his first threesome at uni.
'We pulled these two gorgeous birds and I felt a bit sorry for him so when we got back to mine I just said I was tired and suggested they give Dan all their attention.'
Dan laughed at the memory but reddened with a little embarrassment when Sean pulled out his phone and added, 'D'you wanna see?'
'No way! You filmed it?' the rest of the team burst out with eagerness.
'Why didn't you delete it?' butted in Dan.
'Mate you're semi-famous now; if I'm ever hard-up I'm gonna use this to blackmail you!'
The lads burst out laughing again and then watched as Dan appeared on the screen of Sean's mobile, getting sucked off by two beautiful girls before banging their brains out. They ogled the girls' big tits and their wet cunts, congratulated Dan on his prowess, and some shyly hid the erections thickening inside their trousers.
'I dunno about you,' added Sean, 'but I was impressed by the size of his cock: Danny boy's got a proper beast.'
They all laughed but Joe's ears pricked up, making a mental note that Sean must be significantly smaller than Dan, perhaps a shagging challenge would be the best chance to put the cheeky fucker in his place...

'Alright boyz, w'as happ'nin'?'
Cam and Oli had scampered over to join them, eager for a bit of the rugby players' glamour to rub off onto them in the busy bar.
'Dude, you're massive,' exclaimed Oli, catching sight of Randy, 'bruv, you must workout bare times at the gym!'
Finding his intellectual equals, Randy soaked in the boot boys' admiration, even picking them up, one in each arm to show off. Sean found Cam and Oli ridiculous with their shiny tracksuits and their teen slang. Connor explained who they were and then got another round in.

The filthy stories recommenced and they were particularly entertained by Danny C who'd spent the previous night with a tv presenter. He flashed up a few pictures of her, legs spread, on his mobile, then explained how he'd fucked her up the arse then come over her tits and got her to lick it all up. 'Man, you're a legend,' complimented Sean, and, warming to his audience, Danny C went on to reveal how when he first hit the rugby scene he'd had a threesome with two girls from a pop band,
'They were dirty as they get,' laughed Danny C, 'for a while I just got them 69ing while I had a wank, then I put their album on and fucked them as hard as I could to drown out the shit music with their screaming.'
'I had a screamer last night,' contributed Christian. He waited with a dramatic pause, then grabbed his crotch, 'But nine inches of big black cock in her mouth soon silenced her!'
'Fuck, all this talk is making me horny,' added James.
Looking around the bar, they noticed the boot boys either side of a stunning brunette, her tits like melons in her short scarlet dress. Suddenly, to the shock of the watching team, the boys were leading her off to the toilets...

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....Giggling, Oli and Cam shut the door to the cubicle as the girl followed them inside. They'd loved the look on the rugby players' faces – busy boasting away but it was them who'd actually pulled. They shared a three-way kiss, their hands clumsily groping the woman's tits and arse as their dicks hardened uncontrollably.
'Why don’t you get your kit off?' the brunette purred seductively.
Obediently, they unzipped their tracksuit tops, peeled off their t-shirts, and kicked away their tracksuit bottoms. She stood admiring their pale, wiry bodies, the small fuzz of hair around their nipples and leading from their belly buttons down into the matching baggy polkadot boxer shorts that the boys were wearing. She kissed them again.
'I want one of you in my pussy and one of you up my arse,' she whispered, 'have you got condoms?'
'Er...'
Cam looked nervously at Oli.
'I, er...'
The girl giggled, 'Don't worry, I'll get some from the machine, wait there.'
'Okay babe!'
The boys stood and looked at each other, their dicks acting as tent poles inside their loose boxers, nearly touching helmet to helmet as they waited in the cramped cubicle. Oli was grinning wildly and Cam found it infectious. His excitement showed in his twitching dick and he reminded himself to calm down, not wanting to spunk down the girls leg or something humiliating with all the rugby team just metres away in the bar area.
'Babe?' neither lad could understand why she was taking so long. Opening the cubicle door again, they peered into the room but it was empty except for a guy standing at the urinals and another washing his hand at the sink. She'd gone.
'Well maybe she's gone to the other bogs to get condoms?' suggested Cam lamely.
It was then that they noticed their clothes were gone.

'There you go sexy!' the brunette winked at Sean as she chucked him a pile of clothing, 'Don't forget to find me and my mates later.'
She tossed her hair seductively as she walked away.
The whole rugby team looked at Sean with respect before erupting into laughter as Cam and Oli emerged from the toilets wearing just their trainers and their matching boxer shorts. Their skinny white bodies looked almost blinding under the artificial lights of the bar and their faces burned red with embarrassment.
'Legend!' smiled Christian as he patted Sean on the back.
'Good one mate,' added James, before turning to the rest of the team, 'Come on then lads, time for a pussy hunt!'

The lads moved around the bar like predators, flirting and buying drinks for the hottest girls. They were pros at presenting their muscular bodies at their best whilst still seeming casual and were experienced in giving a girl what she wanted. Although they sometimes locked horns like stags over a particularly stunning girl, usually they could hone in on their individual prey.
That night, though, all eyes were soon on a pack of five or six girls, clearly on a hen night. The bride, although presumably out of bounds, was blonde and big titted, while her mates were all leggy hotties with their bodies on show and a dirty look about them. Some lads shot sexy glances across the room, hoping to catch a girl's eye; several talked in pairs or threes, planning a pincer movement that would bag them a group; a few watched carefully, trying to time their best move.
Sean strolled over confidently and struck up a conversation with the loudest of the girls. She was a brunette, her toned body clad in a figure hugging tiny black dress, out of which her huge tits spilled like fruit. As they chatted, his strong arm curved powerfully around her waist; he pulled her closer to him and whispered in her ear; she threw her head back and laughed; he grinned then kissed her softly and slowly on her lips before whispering once more in her ear and leading her away to the toilets.
The rest of the team began to get restless, realising that if they didn't make a move they could risk other guys picking off the girls one by one. The lads smiled inwardly with satisfaction when they saw the girl returning without Sean. She'd presumably knocked him back.
The girl made her way over to her friends and spoke quietly to them, raising a loud gale of laughter. The lads tried to imagine what Sean must have done to make such a dick of himself and couldn't wait to mock him for it when he emerged from the toilets, head hung low with embarrassment.
However, when he appeared, it was with a considerable swagger. The lads watched with a mixture of surprise and annoyance as he walked over to the girls, put his arms around the group and lead all six out of the bar, pausing momentarily by the door to shoot a smug wink back to Dan, Connor, Randy, and the rest of the rugby team.
'Bastard!' exclaimed Joe.
Randy was laughing with respect as he watched Sean through the window, piling into a taxi with the hen party.
'Dan,' called James, with annoyance, 'you do realise your mate's just fucked off with 50% of the hot women in place!'
'Yeah,' replied Dan, half-impressed and half-guilty for having ruined some of the lads' night, 'he tends to do that.'....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....'Okay, girls,' announced Sean confidently, looking at the six girls seated around him in the large hotel bedroom as the music began to play, 'I hope you like your lads big!'
And, with that, he tore open his shirt. Buttons flew across the room as he bared his well-stacked tanned chest. He cast the shreds of cotton aside and raised his arms to flex his biceps as the girls screamed with drunken excitement. He stretched out one arm to point at the girls while raising the other to his mouth to plant a proud kiss on his hefty muscles. The girls watched, open-mouth and eager, as he ran his hands over the golden pecs and his rock-like abdominal muscles. He grinned then turned around and flexed his back, the muscles rippling sexily.
Unbuckling his belt and whipping it from the loops of his trousers, he swung it between his legs. One hand holding it in front of him and one holding the other end behind him, he grinded his pelvis suggestively along the belt in time to the music. He knew by now they'd be wet with anticipation and as he ran his fingers along the waist of his trousers, he made eye contact with each girl, looking at her with dark intensity, then licking his lips as he unbuttoned the waist. The top of his white calvin klein boxers were now showing under his trousers and he took the time to give the girls another spectacular flex before slowly unzipping his fly, parting the trousers and dropping them to his ankles. His thighs, like dark hairy tree trunks, made the girls gasp but it was the enormous bulge, prominent in the tight white trunks that made them squeal with lustful laughter. He grabbed his bulge like he didn't realise it was the biggest thing they'd ever seen, gave it a squeeze and sexily arched his left eyebrow. Pulling the bride to the floor, he dropped into the press-up position above her and proceeded to do a quick work out, giving the room a view of his tensed muscles and letting the bride feel the weight of his bulge against her dress. Jumping to his feet again, he faced the cheering girls and slid a thumb under the elastic of his boxers. He pulled the waistband away from himself and looked down, grinned, and made eye contact with the girls again, tempting them with what he had on offer. They were cheering and hollering as he hooked his other thumb under the elastic and began to slide his boxers down his body, beginning to reveal the neatly trimmed nest of pubic hair at the base of his cock. He let the waistband snap back against his hips as he held his hands out towards the girls with a laugh, 'Now where's the baby oil?'. One girl threw him a bottle; he caught it mid air, held it aloft and squirted it down at his chest. Dropping the bottle to the floor, he ran his masculine hands over his torso, oiling himself up and glistening like a trophy under the lights. He sexily walked in a circle round the girls, letting them reach out to stroke his legs, slap his bum, or try to grab his bulging package. He stopped at the girl he'd originally chatted up, then sat between her legs, holding her hands against his chest and letting her slide her fingers across his oily pecs. He moved across to the girl opposite, guiding her hands over his six-pack before calmly gliding her hands into his boxers. She screeched with joy as her slippery fingers made contact with his large cock. Standing up, he tugged his shorts down from behind, showing off his plump rugby player's arse and allowed each girl a firm slap or squeeze. By now, the girls were chanting 'Off! Off! Off!' unanimously and at an almost crazed pitch. Grinning at the fervour he'd whipped up, Sean looked down at his boxers almost shyly, then tugged them round his ankles. As he straightened up, the room erupted with screams of 'Oh my god!', 'Wow!', 'Fuck!', as the girls laid eyes on the snake between his legs. 'You want it full size?' he asked cheekily and the girls screamed in agreement. Picking up the bottle of baby oil again, he squirted a load on the palm of his hand before stroking the huge meat of his cock. The girls, silent now, watched in awe as his dick grew to its full twelve inches. Lengthening and thickening to an impossible size, each imagined it in her hands, then her mouth, then her cunt. Sean knew what they were thinking and it excited him more. Soon he was rock hard and flexing his muscles once more: an Adonis with everything on offer. The girls began to rise from their seats, as if responding to the call of a god. He kissed them one at a time, some delicately, some passionately, reading their amount of confidence like a pro. He unzipped their dresses, pressed his lips to bare flesh, removed their bras, tugged down their thongs, all the time making intense sensual eye contact with the girls as he turned his attentions to them. As his all-conquering cock entered the first girl, she moaned loudly, a mixture of pain and desire as his large head thrust aside the tight wet lips of her pussy. She took in every inch, moaning ever more loudly as he filled her whole being. He leant round and kissed another girl, then the girl next to her, as another ran her hands over his shoulders and another kissed his back while she slid her hands between his legs and caressed his large balls, one girl twined around one of his strong legs and stroked and kissed his thigh. He knew he would fuck each one in turn and they would love it. His dick would power inside them like a battering ram, pushing deeper than any man before or after, taking them to new heights of ecstasy. He would leave the bride til last. Despite her forthcoming wedding day, she would not be able to resist and he would give her the best present: the greatest fuck of her entire life.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Chapter 24

Across town, Dan and Connor had made their way home, taking with them Randy and an athletic redhead they'd discovered before the bar had closed.

Standing at the bar, downing their pints, the pair had already put in some groundwork with the redhead, having decided to share a girl after Sean had dramatically reduced the number of fuckable hotties. Slamming his empty glass down, Connor had leaned towards Dan conspiratorially.
'I've just had a great idea.'
'Go on,' Dan had smiled.
Connor had nodded across the room to where Randy was just beating another of the team at arm wrestling, 'We should get Roid-head Randy to join us.'
'What for?'
'Bring him down a peg or two. He thinks he's great – just look at him. But you know what they say steroids do to you – I bet he's got a cock like a mini pencil!'
The pair had begun to laugh and Connor continued, 'And he's thick as shit. We can set him up with a challenge, wipe the floor with him, and then make a humiliating little video. I reckon your mate Sean'd find that hilarious.'
'What have you got in mind?' Dan had sniggered, warming to the idea.
'Kneeling on the floor, hands behind his head, as we spunk over his face!'
Drunkenly, the two lads had roared with more laughter.
'Okay,' Dan had agreed, 'you fetch the bird, I'll convince Randy.'

Now in the taxi, the redhead was running her hand over Randy's chest. He'd claimed that the taxi was too hot and, slowly unbuttoning his tight shirt, grinned invitingly at the girl. Connor and Dan looked a little jealously at his chest: it was vast and ripped, his pecs like barrels and his abs like paving slabs. But they looked at each other and winked, thinking of their practical joke.
'So are you really up for this Randy? We don't wanna force you into a rugby challenge,' taunted Connor.
'Yeah, no problem boys,' slurred Randy, half his mind fogged by alcohol, the other half muddled by the alluring touch of the girl's soft hand on his chest. 'What were the rules again?'
Connor leant forward and squeezed the redhead's arse through her tight sequinned dress, 'This gorgeous girl gets to decide who's best in bed!' She giggled drunkenly and Connor continued, 'So if you're best, you win and we do a forfeit.'
Randy nodded confidently and raised one of his massive arms to flex and show off for the girl.
'But obviously, if me or Dan win,' Connor continued, 'then you lose and get the rugby forfeit.'
Randy nodded again, clearly unaware that Dan and Connor had stacked the odds against him.

As the foursome stumbled into Connor's room, Randy's shirt was already off. Connor and Dan stared, impressed at his body as they removed their own shirts. The redhead squealed with excitement and threw herself on the bed,
'You're all so fit!'
Randy looked at the other two and grinned, loving that he was so much bigger than two famous rugby players.
'You like seeing the guns out, baby?' he boasted cheekily, placing his hands on the back of his head and flexing his biceps. They lifted like mountains on his arms. He tensed again and his pecs danced up and down, making the girl giggle.

Connor and Dan weren't used to being dwarfed so much by another guy but were looking forward to turning the tables and showing up the body builder's shortcomings. While Randy stood there, showing off his enormous muscles for the girl, Dan and Connor stripped to their boxers. With Randy between them, they looked laughingly at each other and pulled down their boxers. The girl gasped. Connor was already hard and Dan was displaying a thickening semi.
'Wow,' breathed the girl, licking her lips.
'Blimey!' added Randy, looking at Dan to his left then Connor to his right as he removed his own trousers, 'I didn't think you'd be that big.'
Dan and Connor winked at each other, looking forward to exposing Randy's little tiddler, well aware the redhead would soon forget about his superior muscles when she realised how much meat they were packing compared to him.
Dan grinned at the muscle-bound idiot next to him and announced, 'Come on Randy lad, time to get your cock out for the young lady.'
He and Connor darted forward, eager to humiliate their guest, grabbed hold of the waistband of Randy's black boxer shorts and tugged them down round his ankles.

'Fuck!' mouthed Connor to Dan as they both stared at the flaccid hefty meat hanging at their eye level. Unaware of the lads' surprise, Randy stoked his big cock temptingly for the redhead, 'Three big cocks for you tonight, baby, what do you think of that?'
He was hard now, his dick throbbing with blood and desire. Connor stared at it, gutted. It was easily as long as Dan's but so much thicker than either of them. It looked like it belonged to a bull rather than a man. Disappointingly, Randy was very much in proportion.....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....Striding toward the bed, Randy offered his dick to the redhead and she started sucking like a whore, saliva dripping from her drunken mouth, all over his weapon and down her face. Deciding to make the best of it, and realising they were going to have to work much harder than they expected, Connor and Dan join Randy. Soon, she was swapping one cock for another in a hungry cycle as the men gripped her hair, squeezed her tits or leant forward and grabbed her arse. She gave a good messy blowjob and the three men laughed together as they watched her gobbling on their meat.

Taking the initiative, Dan dived behind her and he and Connor started to spitroast their slut. She moaned as thick cock filled her pussy and her mouth.
'Slip it up her arse,' called out Randy.
Grinning, Dan slid in two wet fingers, then followed with his cock.
Randy came around behind him, pushed Dan forward so he was positioned more above the girl, then shoved his own dick between Dan's legs and into her gaping pussy. The additional stretch and pressure made her cry out with excitement. Dan and Connor looked at each other worried. Randy leaned forward, his arms around Dan, gripping the girls waist, and began to pound away, hard and fast, like a pneumatic drill. Pinioned between Randy and the girl, Dan was unable to move much, his dick deep inside and Randy's heavy body, slamming against his arse and his back. He wasn't comfortable but there was nothing he could do. He could feel the sweat breaking out on Randy's chest and dampening his own back.

Suddenly Randy was changing position, lying down and bringing the girl to sit on his dick. His superior strength moved the girl like a feather and Dan was also unable to resist. He and Connor were left standing there with nothing as Randy brought the girl up and down on his big shaft, like he was wanking himself furiously with her pussy. He pulled the girl to his mouth, unconcerned by the taste of three cocks as he licked her out deeply and aggressively before planting her back on his throbbing rod. After another ten minutes of riding Randy's pole, she screamed and squirted before he passed her back to Dan and Connor, apologising and saying they should have a go.
Connor pulled the girl towards him, wrapped her legs around his neck and began to fuck her aggressively, driving his dick as deep as he could into her warm wet cunt.
'Yeah, take it you fucking bitch!'
Randy punched the air at the sound of Connor's dirty talk and before Dan could reposition himself to dominate her mouth, Randy was climbing on top of the girl's face and skullfucking her, 'That's it Con, give her a fucking seeing to!'
Randy looked at Dan standing on the bed, 'Mate get your dick in here!'
Surprised by Randy total lack of inhibition, Dan bent down by the redhead's face and was surprised again when Randy withdrew his fat cock from her lips, gripped Dan's own hard cock and pushed it into the girl's mouth, 'Yeah she fucking loves a big cock, don't you darling'. The girl grinned back as well as she could, loving the three guys she'd been lucky enough to pull. Suddenly, Randy was leaning forward trying to push his dick into her mouth too. Dan, disliking the sight of Randy's superior thickness when placed against his own proud tool, began to pull out from her mouth.
'No mate, leave it,' urged Randy, 'she can handle two big ones, can't you gorgeous?'

Then he was on his feet again, huge and excitable, dragging the girl to her feet so Connor's dick fell away from her pussy. Standing with her on the bed, he bent her forward and gradually pushed his huge meat up her arse. Once inside, he straightened her up and began to fuck her slowly.
'Come on lads,' he urged, disappointed with their lack of imagination, 'One of you fuck her from the front.'
Dan, being the nearest, rammed his cock inside. The girl was panting with exhaustion and excitement. He gave as good as he could but was put off by the fact he could feel Randy's throbbing cock pressing against her insides. In a panic, he realised he was losing his hard on. Slipping out her pussy, he motioned for Connor to take over but before the tag-team could take place, Randy had her back on the bed and was fucking her wildly. The lads watched his enormous muscles rippling along his body as he gave every ounce of effort, all his power and energy surging through his cock with each thrust of his pelvis.

They knew they'd lost but as Randy pulled her onto her side, inviting one of them to join him for some double penetration, Connor valiantly stepped forward. Pushing himself into her cunt, trying to ignore the weighty feel of Randy's superior cock, he tried to match the other man's force and speed but, all too soon, he dissolved into cum. His softening creamy dick, slithered from her pussy as Randy continued to hammer in and out. Randy burst out laughing, not at Connor's orgasm but awareness that his dick was covered in the other man's cum.
'Ah you dirty cunt,' he laughed, slapping Connor on the shoulder as if his ejaculation had been deliberate, 'Baby, lick this jizz of my cock!' He fed it to the redhead who licked and kissed and swallowed, before shoving it back into her yearning pussy. Connor watched with awe and disappointment as he remembered how, only a few hours ago, he and Dan had been planning to give Randy an embarrassing facial. And now here they were, soft and useless, as Randy fucked away like a wild animal.

As if reading his mind, Randy suddenly stopped mid-fuck.
'I just remembered that forfeit! I take it I've won?'
They didn't bother to ask the girl who, without Randy slamming his cock back and forth, was moving her own body, fucking his static tool with her hungry pussy.
'So I can get you to do anything, yeah?'
Connor and Dan looked at him with dread. Not only had he been a lot better hung than they'd expected, but he'd turned out to be a lot more filthy and adventurous.

Randy leapt off the bed, grabbed his phone and threw it to the girl whose cunt was twitching with interrupted horniness.
'Get either side of me and kiss my body!' Randy announced, laughing. 'Babe, film this so I can show it to my mate, Sean!'
'Are you joking?' Dan blurted out.
'No mate, it'll be hilarious,' Randy reassured him, 'Just start with my chest then work your way down, then finish with my balls. You don't have to worry about my dick though,' he paused to look at Connor, as if expecting the lads to be finding this funny, 'Unless you want to'.

Reluctantly, Dan and Connor leant forward as Randy flexed his biceps for the camera. They pressed their humiliated lips to his nipples and began to kiss, then moved down his body.
'Slow down,' instructed Randy, 'I wanna try and enjoy this!'
They kissed his abs and worked their lips along the muscular V that ran from his hips down towards his dick which was still rock hard and soaked in the redhead's juices. Stopping his flexing, he rested a large powerful hand on each man's shoulders,
'Go on, now my bollocks!'
Together, they stretched their heads forward, trying to avoid the monster cock that was now far too near their faces for comfort, parted their lips and pressed them around Randy big warm balls.
'Aaah, that's fucking good, you dirty bastards!'
As he spoke he pushed their faces further against his balls until their chins were touching and they could smell the dark mustiness of his sweating crotch, his throbbing cock tapping against the tops of their heads. Gripping his cock he jerked on it furiously and suddenly spunked two loads, swinging his cock around like a machine gun. The two sloppy missiles sailed over Dan and Connor's heads and splattered against their coccyx, sliding thickly between the deep clefts of their buttocks.
'Urgh!' the two rugby players exclaimed simultaneously as they felt Randy's cum dribble over their arseholes.
'Direct hit!' Randy yelled with pride as the two men jumped to their feet and moved away as quickly as possible from his still hard cock. 'You guys are fucking great,' Randy announced as if Connor and Dan had been willing participants in pleasuring him.

He looked over at their soft, flopping dicks then down at his own rock hard beast, 'I guess you wanna get some rest now though, so it'd be rude to take up your room.'
Randy bent down and grabbed his clothes in one hand, before walking back to the bed and grabbing the girl with the other. Then he walked naked and hard out of the aparment, planning to continue his fucking elsewhere. It would resume in the corridor, continue in a taxi, and finish in his hotel room at 6am.
As he left the apartment he called back, 'Connor! Dan! You're fucking dudes! This has been an amazing night. Cheers lads!'
They watched his tank-like body disappear into the darkness, unsure whether he was taking the piss or genuinely thought all three of them had had an equally good night. Realising that, as stupid as he was, Randy was also equally nice and meant them no malice at all, they laughed aloud, then felt a little guilty for having tried to hoodwink such an innocent bloke. They remembered the taste and heft of his bollocks in their mouths and the feel of his warm thick cum sliding down their cracks, and realised they probably deserved to lose. They ran to the kitchen, grabbed a tissue each to wipe away Randy's remnants, then pulled open the fridge, retrieved a couple of beers and began to erase his salty musk flavour from their tongues.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for all the lovely comments! Yes, this is Sean from my previous story. Dan started off in that one so it seemed a good idea to have them meet up again. Also, Randy is the creation of a friend of mine - I like the character so much that he gave me permission to use him in this story. Hope you keep enjoying the chapters x

Chapter 25

The next morning, the lads had shared their stories from the previous evening. Sean had gone into great detail about the hen party he'd banged, gleefully showing them a photo on his phone of all six girls kissing his prodigious cock – the bride at the very end, her jaw stretched wide to fit his glistening helmet in her mouth. Dan and Connor had joined in the sexual boasting, detailing every moment of their night with the beautiful redhead, but missing out any reference to Randy and how they'd ending up having to kiss his huge body and get spunked over. Sean laughed along, clearly impressed, not admitting that Randy had already filled him in by text about everything that had gone on, attaching a copy of the video for Sean to enjoy.

On their way to the gym, the lads continued their conversation and banter. Dan and Connor regaled Sean with tales from their first season playing for the Wasps. As an avid rugby fan and an excellent amateur, Sean loved their stories. There wasn't a hint of jealousy; he was happy to admit that the other two were stronger players and he was fascinated to hear more about the professional side of the sport.
Clad in their gym shorts and t-shirts, the three handsome men swaggered down the high street, pretending not to notice the many looks they were getting from passing women and even some men. It was mid morning so, in particular, there were a lot of mature women on their breaks from different office jobs. They scanned the three young hunks' gorgeous bodies with undisguised lust, their eyes drifting across their muscular arms, taking in the size of their powerful legs, and always ending up focussed on Sean's shorts. They were a grey, quite tightly fitting fabric, and short enough to show off his large hairy thighs. Aware of their shortness, he'd opted for a jockstrap instead of his usual boxers, and the result was that his bulging cock was even more prominent that usual. As he passed by, the lucky voyeurs would be treated to an equally tasty view as the shorts gripped his arse, showing off the high round plumpness of his buttocks and the deep cleft between them.
'Isn't that the bird Joe pulled last night?' asked Connor, nodding across the road to a coffee shop window.
'Yeah, I think so,' replied Dan, 'she was pretty hot, lucky bastard.'
'Anyway,' continued Connor, 'we're playing well at the moment, getting more cohesive.'
'We've moved ahead of Northampton,' added Dan, referring to one of their nearby rivals in the premier league, 'and we're catching up with Leicester.'
'Who knows,' chipped in Connor, 'if we keep playing as well as we have done we could even start to challenge Exeter for the top spot.'
'That'd be amazing,' grinned Dan.
There was a pause.
'Sean?' Dan looked around, realising there'd been no reply. His mate had vanished.
They looked around, spotted him and burst out laughing. They could see Sean further back down the street, through the window of the coffee shop, flirting with Joe's girl from the previous night.

Back at the girl's flat, Sean kissed her passionately and held her body close. He wanted to show off how well he could make love, not just fuck her brains out.
'You're beautiful,' he whispered as their lips parted. He ran his hand through her long blonde hair, pulling very slightly to give a hint of his strength, then slowly unzipped her dress. He let it fall gracefully through his fingers, then began to kiss her again as he moved his warm hands over her smooth skin. She was tingling with excitement. He moved behind her and kissed her neck, letting the tip of his tongue linger against her nape as he pulled away. He began unhooking her bra, deftly but unhurriedly, breathing 'You're body's unbelievable,' against her glowing skin.
The girl remained silent, trying to keep her exhilarated pounding heart under control as the hunk behind her gently caressed her body. His hands glided over her limbs, the tips of his fingers pressing delicately against her toned stomach before tracing the outline of her rib cage, sensing her trembling frame, then cupping her breasts firmly.
He felt her shapely tits desirously, teasing her nipples with his forefingers as he kissed her neck again before spinning her around and letting his tongue entwine with hers. Pressed together, their hearts were beating in time. He stepped away from her and peeled off his t-shirt, giving her a second to drink in the sight of his well-stacked chest before he moved in again to kiss her. She scraped her nails down his hard, broad back, bending her own as he bore down on her, teasing with his strength and masculinity.
Her fingers began to brush nervously and yearningly against the sleek material of his gym shorts, first along the waistband, then down over the hardening bulge. Responding to her desire, Sean tugged them down. Clad only in his tiny jockstrap, he led her to the bed, pulling her down onto the soft sheets. He took his time, despite the urge to just free his straining cock and bang her brains out, and sensually explored her body. They rolled around as one, their limbs wrapped around each other. Her fingers stroked his full, rounded arse as she felt his bulging jock pressing against her thighs.
He lowered his mouth to her waist, tugging down her lacy thong with his teeth then pressing his lips to her wet cunt and probing her deeply with his tongue. She wailed as she felt him inside her, planting the palms of her hands against his head and pulling him further in between her legs. His tongue powered away with skill and precision, making her pant furiously. She couldn't believe how much better this guy was than the man she had fucked the night before. He'd powered away without a care for how much she was getting from the experience. Sean slid off the bed, drawing her with him as he kept himself inside her, kneeling on the floor as he licked and flicked and tasted her juices. As he felt her cunt begin to gush, he slowly drew his lips away from her and stood up, sliding his jockstrap down around his ankles as he rose.
She wanted to drown in the sight of the man in front of her. From his handsome face and his massively powerful chest, down to his huge thighs and the unbelievable cock that reared from his body, so thick and long like a rod of iron. He gripped her ankles and slowly but surely pulled her to his waist, allowing her to wrap her legs around him as his grip moved to her thighs and his dick pressed against her cunt. With his bellend against her tight wet lips, she gasped with excitement then squealed as he drove his full twelve inches inside her.
'You're amazing!' she panted as he worked his pelvis back and forth, slowly at first, enjoying her enjoyment, then he began to speed up, drawing on all his strength and stamina. He lifted her from the bed, his cock deep inside and began to fuck her more frantically as she clung to his hot body. Soon they were on the bed and fucking like animals, his every move a rhythmic response to her own. Rolling on top, she grasped his enormous tool and tasted herself on the throbbing shaft before taking it inside her cunt and riding it like a rodeo bull, flinging her head back and screaming 'Oh my god!' at the ceiling. He spun her round and pulled her back against his chest, bending his legs to give him more leverage before hammering away, exploring her tits, her stomach, her thighs, her tightly stretched lips with his hands. Then he rolled her over and took her on all fours, his chest hard and hot and sweating against her back as he rammed his pelvis back and forth as hard as her could. 'You're the best!' she exclaimed, her voice hoarse with exertion. 'Yeah?' he teased, slapping her porcelain arse as he cranked up the pace and power even more. 'Fuck yeah!' she squealed, 'the last guy I had was nothing like you.' Sean grinned, knowing she was referring to Joe, 'Really?' he tried to sound surprised. She laughed, 'Small dick, no technique and... oh my god, you're just so fucking good!!' She came as she spoke. He paused to let her ecstasy thrill through her body then resumed the attack, knowing he could make her come a few more time before he was done. He couldn't wait to release his hot white cum all over her gorgeous face. As he shifted her body again, he positioned her ankles round his neck and pounded her to the base of his dick, enjoying the way her eyes almost rolled back every time he swung the full power of his length and girth inside her. He grinned, thinking of his phone, peaking out from top of his gym bag which he'd carefully placed on her dressing table to record everything. A quick clip of her praising him and dissing Joe would be perfect for winding up the team captain later. He looked down at her tits, bouncing around to their efforts and squeezed them with delight. 'Back down to business,' he thought and continued giving her the fuck of her life.......

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
.......That night, the rugby team were all meeting up at their favoured Indian for a curry.
'Did you invite Randy,' enquired Sean as he climbed out of the taxi, followed by Dan and Connor.
'Er, no,' replied Dan, looking back at Connor with a secret grin, 'he's meeting up with the boot boys tonight.'
'Those kids? What for?'
'No idea, mate. I think he knew one of their cousins or something,' lied Dan.
Earlier, in the gym, the two lads had settled on the plan of setting Randy up with the boot boys. They hoped the big muscular lunk would make a twat of himself but if he didn't the boot boys would end up with some kind of forfeit so it was a win-win situation. They'd told the boot boys that Randy came in five minutes and how it'd be a good story to tell the rest of the team after he'd beaten them all at arm wrestling. They texted Randy and told him that the boot boys had been saying he was all muscle and no cock, and he'd quickly fallen for the ruse.

In the curry house, the fifteen men all relayed stories of the previous night, boasting of their prowess, and each competing to be the most alpha of alpha males. Sean sat back, not offering any details of the sevensome he'd enjoyed, drinking his beer while the other lads showed off. After a while, he turned to Dan and announced, loud enough for the others to hear, 'Mate this has been a great weekend, cheers for inviting me up; it's only Saturday and I've already banged twelve birds.'
The table went silent as each rugby player took in Sean's words.
'Bullshit, no way you fucked all six of those girls,' asserted Joe.
Sean grinned back, unperturbed. 'No seriously. Two when I woke up in Dan's apartment yesterday morning, three in the gym, six last night, and one this morning. I'm not great at figures but I'm pretty sure that's twelve.'
Joe glared at Sean so he continued. 'The bird I met this morning was fucking gorgeous.'
He pulled out his phone and began showing a video to Dan on his left then James on his right. They saw a beautiful blonde with her tits bouncing up and down.
'Ah mate,' broke in James, looking at Joe and laughing, 'this is your bird from last night!'
'What?' questioned Joe, furiously.
'No way,' continued Sean, innocently, 'Man she was hot wasn't she.'
'I doubt it's the same girl,' replied Joe grumpily.
'No that's her,' confirmed James, looking carefully at the video, 'Jesus Sean, you're really banging her.'
'I'm surprised she weren't knackered from last night. Could you taste my dick on her Seany?' challenged Joe with a hint of aggression, 'She seemed pretty satisfied when I left her after several hours.'
Everyone laughed and Joe leant back smugly in his seat.
'Really?' grinned Sean, maintaining his look of innocence, 'She didn't sound that impressed.'
He flicked the video forward and turned up the volume:
'You're the best!'
'Yeah?'
'Fuck yeah! The last guy I had was nothing like you.'
'Really?'
'Small dick, no technique and... oh my god, you're just so fucking good!!'

The table burst into a storm of laughter and Joe went bright red with embarrassment and anger. Sean looked at him, all innocence gone and cocky smirk about his lips.
'Don't take it some hard mate. I'm sure you're not shit – I'm just a bit of a better lay... well a lot better by the sound of her screaming.' He turned off the video, returned his phone to his jeans pocket, and took a long swig from his pint.
'Well perhaps we should put that to the test?'
Sean placed his pint down on the table and looked back at Joe, 'You challenging me?'
The table were silent again, watching the two lads, enjoying the tension, and waiting for a good rugby challenge to be thrown down.
'Yeah,' replied Joe, warming to what he saw as hesitation on Sean's part. 'We find a girl tonight, take her back to a hotel, and see who gives her the best fucking.'
'I dunno,' cut in Sean, pretending to be nervous.
Joe laughed, 'Not so confident now then!'
He looked around the table, glad he'd got the upper hand, 'Rugby challenge with a bit of a forfeit at the end.'
'What sort of forfeit,' asked Sean, still pretending uncertainty.
Confident now, Joe answered, 'Abso-fucking-lutely anything the winner comes up with!'
The table burst into cheers at the challenge being laid down.
'Yeah alright.'
The table hushed again. Joe was surprised that Sean had agreed but glad he was going to get the chance to put the cocky wanker in his place. He leant across the table, unzipping the fly of his trousers, tugging down his underwear, and pulling his dick out, then flopped it over the rim of Sean's pint.
'Shall we drink on that?'
'Why not.'
Getting to his feet, Sean quickly grabbed Joe's own pint with his left hand, while unbuttoning the fly of his jeans with his right. He wasn't wearing underwear but it was still with some difficulty that he pulled out his mammoth cock and dunked it into Joe's pint. The captain of the team watched with horror as Sean's cock virtually filled the glass, his bellend hitting the bottom with no difficulty at all.
'Fucking hell!' shouted Danny C from across the table, 'That's a fucking monster!'
Everyone was staring as Sean rotated his pelvis, sliding his dick around in Joe's pint. Most of the liquid had been displaced and, as he handed the glass back to Joe, Sean stood there with beer dripping from his cock. Joe just stared at the enormous dick he'd foolishly challenged.
Next to Sean, James was gazing with admiration, 'That thing is fucking huge. Man that's gotta be a show-er!'
Everyone laughed, glad to have the spell cast by Sean's size temporarily broken. As he shoved his meaty beast back down into his jeans and rebuttoned his fly, Sean responded to James with a grin,
'Nah, I think I'm a grower!'
His phone emerged again and soon James was staring at a video of Sean being sucked off by the six girls from the hen night. The phone was passed around the table and each player gasped and laughed at the sight. It looked like a Subway footlong.
'I've never measured it,' lied Sean, 'I can never find a ruler long enough.'
The table dissolved once more into laughter with the exception of Joe. Next to Sean, Dan inwardly smiled at the idea that his plan for revenge on Joe was finally coming to fruition. He couldn't wait for a video of Joe trying to chug down Sean's 12 incher to be doing the rounds of the locker room. Sean sat back down and allowed himself to move away from the centre of attention, not wanting the other to think him too cocky. Soon, the discussion had moved on to different topics, and the waiter took the opportunity to take their orders. When James ordered a korma, the lads laughed, calling him a lightweight. Sean ordered a vindaloo and the table rumbled with jokey anticipation.
'What?' he asked grinning.
'It's fucking hot in here,' laughed James, 'I even struggle with the korma'.
Everyone laughed again and Sean added, ' Fuck it, I'll give it a go. I like my curry's red hot – just like my women!'
Across the table, Joe glared malevolently at Sean, a mixture of anger, annoyance, terror and panic running through his mind. What the fuck had he got himself into?

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Chapter 26

In a low-end bar in town, Randy was standing with his arms around the shoulders of the bootboys, looking out across the crowds. Having had a tip-off from Dan and Connor, he'd pretended to bump into them in the bar; he was impressed that, after losing the previous night, Dan and Connor hadn't taken against him but instead had let him know that Cam and Oli had been dissing him to the rugby team. Having had plenty of warning from Dan and Connor, the bootboys had pretended to look surprised when Randy had appeared. They couldn't believe he'd fallen for the players' trick but hoped it would get them a little status in the group.
'Look at all this pussy!' beamed Randy, enthusiastically.
'Yeah bruv,' grinned Oli.
'Cam and me are gonna be banging some bitches tonight, bruv,' added Cam.
'Yeah? You boys got a plan of action?'
'Deffo bruv,' confided Oli, nodding across the bar at three girls. 'We're gonna bag those three and bang their sweet brains out!'
'You two think you're good in bed then do you?'
Cam and Oli pretended to be all shy, 'Well, y'know...'
Randy started laughing, 'Oh boys, I could show you both a thing or two. You fancy a bit of a contest?'
'What d'you mean?' asked Cam, innocently.
'Three of them, three of us. How about we share 'em and see whose best?'
'What?' asked Oli, keeping up the performance, 'Actually ask them who's best?'
Randy carried on laughing, 'Yeah, find out straight from the horse's mouth. You two versus me. And the loser has to do a forfeit.'
'What sort of forfeit?'
'Anything the winner says,' he paused and gave the two boys a cocky wink, 'Though I've got something in mind for you two.'
'Er, I dunno bruv,' stammered Cam convincingly.
Randy, thinking he had the upper hand, pushed on with a grin, 'Ah boys I knew you wouldn't be game, no way you could compete with a body like this.' He flexed his muscles and laughed once more, 'Looks like we've separated the man from the boys, don't it.'
'Nah bruv, we're not chicken, are we Cam?'
'No bruv, up for anything us!'
'Excellent, I'll get the beers in – you're gonna need a bit of Dutch courage.'
He swaggered away towards the bar like he had the world between his legs. Oli and Cam looked at each other with a smile,
'Wanker!'
'Have you got the stuff?'
'Yeah it's back at the hotel room that Connor booked us.'
'Dude, this is gonna be bare funny!'

Curry finished, the rugby team were walking through town, picking a bar. The fifteen mean, dressed casually, looked like gods on a day out. Muscles bulged through their jeans and t-shirts, girls paused to stare or looked back at them with desire, banter ricocheted between them, and they exuded a raw sex that was almost intoxicating.
Sean was having a laugh with Christian and Danny C, swapping stories of the girls they'd shagged. Although he had the most impressive numbers, Sean liked the other two guys and kept his bragging to a minimum, listening instead to Danny C's list of B-list celebrities that he'd banged in the dirtiest ways. He and Christian staggered about laughing as Danny C produced a story of how he'd banged a glamour model with double D tits up the arse then put it straight in her mouth, only for her to throw up after he shoved himself all the way down her throat and shot his load.

'Hey mate,' Dan called over to Sean. He moved across to where Dan was standing with Connor, looking at his mobile phone and clearly trying to suppress a grin.
'You okay?'
'Yeah mate. Listen, would you be really pissed off if me and Connor headed off without you?'
Sean looked at the two lads with a hint of suspicion, 'Are you both fucking someone you shouldn't?'
'No!' jumped in Connor all too quickly.
Sean laughed, knowingly, 'You dirty fuckers! Yeah go for it – I'll stick with Christian and Danny for a bit before showing up little Joe.'
Dan and Connor laughed, 'Alright mate, well we'll be seeing you later.'
'So who is it?' Sean joked. 'Boss's wife?'
His eyes widened as he saw Dan and Connor blush with guilt. 'No way! Haha, you really are dirty fuckers. Get in there!'
'Don't tell anyone, mate,' urged Dan.
'Course not, mate! Go and shake her fucking bones!'
As his two mates slunk away in the night, hoping the others wouldn't notice too quickly and start questioning, Sean returned to Christian and Danny C, picking up another of Danny's stories where he'd fucked a soap actress so hard that next time she was on tv she was walking funny.....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
....As Randy and the bootboys led the three girls into the hotel room, he wasted no time in hauling off his t-shirt to show off his vast muscles. As the girls stared in wonder, he raised his arms and flexed his biceps, grinning as they bulged from his skin like tower blocks.
'Come on lads,' called Randy with pretend joviality, eager to make fools of the bootboys, 'let's show the girls what we're made of.'
They stood either side of Randy and with great embarrassment pulled off their own t-shirts, exposing their pale skinny bodies. The girls giggled a little as their eyes took in the contrast.
''How about we get naked for the girls here?' suggested Randy as he began to unbuckle his belt and pull down his trousers.
The bootboys followed suit, tugging down their shiny tracksuit bottoms to reveal their loose-fitting boxers. Randy was grabbing the bulge of his white Armani briefs, then pulled them down, stroked himself hard and held his arms out to the girls as a way of showing everything that was on offer.
'Huge!' breathed one of the girls.
'Massive!' giggled another.
'Wow!' gushed the last.
'That's right girls – everything's well in proportion,' Randy bragged before realising they weren't actually looking at him.
Randy looked to his right – 'Fuck!' – then to his left – 'What the...' – as he gaped at the bootboys with their lengthy dicks at full mast. 'You're both enormous!'
Cam and Oli grinned at Randy and looked down at his dick. His was big and thick but no where near as long as they were. Randy was still moving his gaze from side to side, as if he was watching a tennis match, trying to process the size of the two chavs. They had the biggest dicks he'd ever seen. He'd heard from happy girls and jealous guys at the gym that Sean was enormous and out-measured everyone else by several inches but he'd only ever seen him impressively flaccid in the showers.

While he was still in a slight trance of surprise, Oli and Cam had moved forward to grab a girl each, taken them over to the large bed in the centre of the hotel room and begun being sucked off by them. Realising he was playing catch-up, Randy lifted his girl off her feet, making her squeal with surprise and took her to the bed. As her mouth opened and stretched around his cock he couldn't help looking from side to side at the boot boys being sucked off, their massive members being tackled with skill and lust by the other two girls.
Cam and Oli grinned at each other as warm wet lips closed around their cocks and moved down their shafts, soft hands stroking their balls as the lips moved back up the shaft, a tongue whipping sexily across their throbbing bellends before the wet lips descended again. They knew they'd never had pulled three such hot birds without Randy and now they just had to prove that they were actually the best in bed. This would be a fuck for every skinny chav overlooked by girls for muscle bound posers like Randy. They high-fived each other, pushed the girls back on the bed and began to rut like excited animals.
Randy was a powerful, aggressive fuck, with tons of stamina but the bootboys fucked like hyperactive perverts, their wiry bodies slamming away furiously, their hands, fingers and lips everywhere, constantly twisting into new positions as if they wanted to do the whole karma sutra at once. He was struggling to keep up.
His girl was screaming with pleasure but the other two were screeching and giggling with surprised ecstasy. Not wanting to bust his load too quickly, he withdrew and guided his meat into the girl's mouth, getting her to suck her juices off his tool. She gave a sudden wail of excitement and when he looked over his shoulder, Cam had already taken his place, dipping all eleven inches in her pussy and going deeper than Randy had managed. She clearly loved the feeling of him plumbing her depths so Randy climbed disconsolately across the bed to the girl Cam had deserted but she was out of breath and not up for much fucking so he started getting her to blow him. Oli's bird was continuing to scream like a madwoman. When she finally came, Oli leapt straight off of her, his massive cock swinging in the air, and plunged himself in the girl whose mouth Randy was ploughing. She'd got her energy back and before Randy could complain, Oli had her screaming at the ceiling.

This seemed to continue for the rest of the night with Randy constantly out-manoeuvred by the two teenagers. They kept looking at each other and grinning. Their look said: we might only be bootboys but Randy's thick and we've got twelve GCSEs between us. After each girl had dissolved into a frantic orgasm for the third time that night, they knew the time was right,
'Who's been best tonight then girls cos we've really put our backs into it?'
Randy was gutted to hear he'd been the worst in bed. And gutted further to remember that he'd agreed to a forfeit.
Cam pulled out a can of whipped cream as Oli picked his mobile phone of the floor. They stood face to face, dick to dick, and called Randy over. The girls were giggling with the hilarity of seeing the musclebound hunk on his knees in front of the scrawny bootboys. With the heads of their dicks touching, Cam grinned at Oli then squirted a thick line of whipped cream from the base of his own cock to the base of Oli's.
'Come on then, bruv,' he beckoned Randy with glee, 'lick it all up!'
Cam clicked record on his phone as Randy bent over their dicks – all twenty-two inches – and began to lick and guzzle up the thick cream. The touch of his thick lips against the hot meat of their dicks made Cam and Oli shiver with excitement but they tried to let on how much they were enjoying themselves, instead pretending it was mere pleasure at the night's victory. Randy had never tasted dick before and always kept away from cream for the sake of his physique. He was mortified to be caught on film having to get both in his mouth......

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
......When he'd finished, Randy pulled up his Armani briefs, pushing his usually unbeatable cock inside. The exertion of the night had blown his body up to epic proportions and the bootboys were more than a little awed and scared. But as he reached for his jeans, Oli piped up, 'What you doin bruv.'
'Getting my clothes and getting the fuck out here,' snarled Randy, more ungraciously than he'd meant to let on.
'But we haven't finished yet,' smiled Oli.
'Huh?'
'We agreed there'd be forfeits. Well if you'd won, you'd get to give out two forfeits – one for me and one for Cam – so obviously you have to do two forfeits or it's not fair is it!'
Randy couldn't argue with their logic and they were inwardly rejoicing at his stupidity as Oli went up behind him, guided Randy's huge arms behind his back and tightened cable-ties around his wrists. As they placed a blindfold over his eyes, Randy asked nervously, 'Hey this isn't some kind of kinky shit is it?'
Cam and Oli grinned at each other, 'No mate, it's much better than that!'

Leading him downstairs, they bundled Randy into Cam's battered Volkswagen Golf and began driving through the night to the accompaniment of the bootboys' favourite grime tracks blaring from the speakers. Randy felt the car lurching up hill and wondered where they were going. The blindfold partly covered his ear and this, along with the loud music playing, totally disorientated him. When the car finally stopped, the bootboys helped him out of the car and onto wet grass. The bootboys led him up and down and up hill for what seemed like ages. In just his tiny briefs, Randy felt like he was freezing his balls off when finally they stopped.
'Right,' ordered Cam, 'step forward very very carefully.'
'Huh?' grunted Randy.
'Very carefully,' advised Oli.
He did as he was told and found himself stepping onto a muddy rock.
'Okay turn this way,' ordered Cam. Randy obeyed.
'No towards my voice,' added Oli. Randy moved himself around again.
'Not that way, the other way,' urged Cam. By now, Randy had no idea where their voices were coming from. He took a step forward and stumbled slightly.
'Stop!' yelled Oli.
'What?'
'Fuck,' whistled Cam under his breath, 'That was close!'
'What do you mean?' asked Randy, nervously.
'Okay,' explained Oli, 'we've brought you up Coventry mountain. It's the highest one in the region. Right now your pretty much on a ledge, looking over the city. You can probably hear the traffic far below – the sound travels up really clearly cos of the valley. We did about it in Geography at school.'
Randy listened carefully. He could feel the wind against his cold skin and, cutting through the breeze, he could hear faint beeping from cars and the slight roar of engines.
'Now you've got to stay very still,' ordered Cam. 'If you step the wrong way you're basically gonna fall off bruv and then this wouldn't be so funny.'
'You're not fucking serious!' Randy burst out, moving his left foot around the edge of the muddy rock and finding it didn't meet any other ground, there was no way off.
'We're going to leave you here for an hour –'
'Huh?!'
'And then we'll come back, show you the correct route off the cliff, and drive you home.'
Cam and Oli looked at each other jubilantly. Randy, clad in just his tight white underwear, was every inch a god in the gym. But, there and then, he looked terrified.
'Oh yeah, one more thing...'
'What?'
And suddenly Randy felt his tiny briefs being pulled down round his ankles and his bare arse being given a cheeky slap on each buttock. With that, he heard Cam and Oli disappearing down the mountainside, leaving him to his fate. He tried again, tracing the edge of the precipice with his toes but it was no good. There was no safe way off the mountainside. He kept very still, hoping an hour would pass very quickly.

Sitting in their car, the bootboys looked over at Randy, standing naked on a raised flower bed on top of one of Coventry's large roundabouts. The moonlight reflected hilariously off his exposed butt and his big girthy cock was looking more and more shrivelled as the wind swept coldly between his legs. As they took some pictures, they wondered what would happen first: would Randy get picked up by the police for public exposure or would he realise that Coventry was pretty much a flat city with no mountains or valleys for miles and miles? They started the car and drove away, wondering what Dan, Connor, and Sean were up to, and hoping the three girls were still waiting for them back at the hotel.