Dansbod

Deep Throat King

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I made the mistake of subscribing before checking here. His OnlyFans is trash! He has one dick pic but it’s terrible quality and a terrible angle.

His dick is small too. I promise you it ain’t worth it.

And if you ask him why he doesn’t post more dicks or better content in the comments section, he deletes your comments. A scammer in training just like Austin...I guess Austin and Derek are teaching these other dudes how to scam people out of money with these horrible OnlyFans pages. If you read this, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I did but I won’t make that mistake again.

chris22996

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's slowly going back on the industry. His insta story says message him for flexing vids. But tbh i don't think that's all

His body is goals for me since were of similar height and frame.

Leo99999

Superior Member
Media
Pineville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He said he's doing flex shows. 5 minutes for 40 dollars in joggers or shorts. No nudity. 10 dollars for pics. No nudity again. Lol he won't get anything like that from me
If he can do a "shower video" in some wrestle gear or spandex in the shower that's with a lot of soap for 15 minutes for 60$. I would buy it. Maybe 2x 20$ minute videos for 100$,that's 50 each sit ups,and crunches . Let me ask him :p

scottjames

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Saw him on chaturbate yesterday Watch Danmuscle live on Chaturbate! He was on with his roommate, it was odd, the roommate kept implying they were going to go offline to fuck but Dan didnt play along, he just kept his ass out. then the roommate kept hyping the OF, discount is running out soon, hurry. It came across to me as a cash grab.