Dare to Compare??

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Forearm_604, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Forearm_604

Forearm_604 New Member

Albums:
    Hi,

I want to compare with everybody and anybody. And once we do so, we write in this forum who was the winner. If there is no obvious winner between the two, a third party may judge.

Forearm Vs ???? Who wants to start it off.

I only operate on yahoo, but anyone can compare anywhere else.
    I'm serious, I want to compare with the largest of the large.

It's battle time! (in a fun friendly way ;) )

Yahoo ID: Forearm_604 ... mention you want to compare.

Let's have some fun!

2. GoneA

Gold Member

that's what scares me.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Huh? This should be good.

4. Ryan_J

Ryan_J New Member

forearm vs. what? foreskin?

5. Forearm_604

Forearm_604 New Member

Albums:
    GoneA

...how is that gonna scare you?

I thought this all was pretty straight foreward.

Two people compare on cam, then we report back here, who they are, and who won. I'll start by comparing with anyone.

Sounds like fun! so stop posting in here, add me to yahoo, turn your cams on, and lets start!

6. GoneA

Gold Member

that's not what scares me.

like, omg dude you're totally rad. you're like sooooo going on my yahoo! buddy list.... *pinches your cheek and skips off*

7. Forearm_604

Forearm_604 New Member

Albums:
    GoneA

..there's no need to mock me.

8. Matthew

Gold Member

Go ahead and play your game, Forearm 604.

GoneA will have to decide whether's he's going to join in and compare on cam too, or or if he's just going to sit this one out.

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

There is an entire section of this forum devoted to webcams. I would post this request (challenge) there. People who are interested will probably reply.

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

There you go.

11. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I compared with one LPSG member on cam...he claims he's 9x6--even has those numbers in his screen name. However, when push came to shove, he "didn't have a ruler" to measure himself, he only had a dollar bill, which he folded up one end way into his pubes and when he saw mine I think he saw that he was clearly the loser and ran off. I will compare with people who have the goods, not with people who just want to see a big dick like this fool did.

12. GoneA

Gold Member

i wasn't mocking you.

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I'm suspicious of anyone who uses his supposed stats in his username and makes a habit of playing the cam game, but never has a ruler or tape measure on hand to verify what he brags about.

14. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Well, you don't have to have a ruler. I don't have one handy, but on cam, I have held up various objects to my dick for a size reference like a stapler, my cell phone, or a computer disk. And I showed others how I can only fit the head inside of a toilet paper roll. It's because people generally have these sorts of things available (some near their computers) and judging from those, they have a better idea of what you're packing, even if you don't have it measured to the nearest half-inch.

Anyway, not to threadjack too hard, but I had an interesting conversation about this whole dick thing with some random lurker perhaps. He lied about his size and presented a fake picture. I wasn't pleased, of course, but I tried to remark about it in a civil way -- kinda like, you know if I had seen you on cam, then there's no way you could lie there. What's up with that? And he said that guys like me/us (e.g. well-endowed guys) wouldn't pay attention to him otherwise; he was interested in well-hung guys but knew he wouldn't be accepted.

Is that an excuse for lying? Not really. I said that lying still kinda brushed me the wrong way, but that I thanked him for his honesty.

I dunno. I guess there's a difference between good-spirited, mutually interested comparison and this sense of competition I think Forearm is trying to present. I also think webcam comparisons are more private in nature, meaning that there's some bonding going on when two dudes show that probably shouldn't be aired out here, i.e. who won. I mean, statistically, you already know who's the winner. Proving it might be one thing. Exposing someone as a loser, even if their stats are authentic, is something different.

15. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

This dude wasn't much bigger than his hand, so unless his hand is the size of a basball glove (which I really doubt) there is no way he's 9". He also has had another persona on here which listed him as being 8 or 8.5 inches, which was a little closer to his true size, but still off by a good 1.5 or so. The give away was that in both his screen names, he had the same Yahoo ID listed. That doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out. Dumbass.

16. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    let's compare neuroses instead

17. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    Sounds like we need a fakers thread, where the mods could identify them as such, ppl with more than one id on the site etc...I see no reason to susport the fakers:confused: just an idea.

18. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    * see Making it Bigger * :rolleyes:

19. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

We've had that already, but I'm always more than happy to point out fakers in PMs.

20. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Oh, I all but identified the faker by the fact that his screen name has 9x6 in it. There is only one person on here that I know of that uses those dimensions in his name. His stunt of running off when he got proven that he's not the size he says he is was also experienced by another person on LPSG.

Draft saved Draft deleted