Dare to Compare??

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who really cares about comparing?

There's people bigger than me and theres people smaller! I know that already, so why do I need to compare with others? :confused:

All seems a bit pointless to me :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
james24 said:
Who really cares about comparing?
Some people find a game of comparing sexy and fun.

Others like Monopoly. I, for one, prefer passive/aggressive manipulation.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
james24 said:
All seems a bit pointless to me :rolleyes:
Some people are exhibitionists and love to show off.

Some people are assholes and want to demean littler guys than them.

Some people are giganticists (spelling?) so they have a fetish about comparing body parts.

And some guys are just teenagers who want to know how they measure up.

Those are some good reasons why, I think, a lot of people want to compare.

Personally I'm trying awfully hard to stop being so obsessed about penis size, and stop getting so tied up over the fact that I do not have an utterly massive wang, because its a bit sad.

So, I'm not all that interested in this, it'd just feed my own socially induced obsession.

EDIT: Thats not a bash against the original poster, just my usual stab at society by the way.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The comparison thing can get old--especially if the other guy only wants to measure. If I am gonna cam, with someone, I want to play, jerk, IM, and shoot (and expect him to do the same). My favorite is when guys tell me I am bigger than I claim--and I'm like dude--I KNOW what my size is!!

Dee--I do have a paper ruler that I can send you if you'd like. It is a great way to measure length and girth (it's only 10" though).

tomstud

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
i don't post often here, but i enjoy reading - most of the time at least.

i don't think it's fair, how most of you have responded to forearm. his penis is really long and he is just curious to see someone with a bigger penis - and where he is supposed to find someone his size or bigger when not here. that's all. comparing can be fun. we all, or most of us, did it and enjoyed it at some time.

i, and as i know at least one member who already posted in this thread, saw him on cam - with a ruler next to his cock. and he is huge: between 11 and 12 inches long with an average girth. i never saw a bigger one - and i saw quite a few...

james24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But to me it just sounds like he wants an ego boost. He know's he has a big cock, probably bigger than most on here so why compare?!

I'll save you the trouble, yeah you have a big cock :rolleyes:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't get me wrong..I wasn't chasting anyone for wanting to have a size contest..it's the fakers and trolls I am concered about, it does get old hearing "I have a MEGA MASSIVE WEINER its 15x10" etc... then they use a diffrent name and cause the samething all over again. Perhaps a thread naming names those that use fake pics etc... like a slaute thread I seen on some of the rate my face, body sites etc. Just a thought:confused:

Forearm_604

Experimental Member
Media
..whoa. I sure opened up a can of worms.

I just thought it would be fun to cam with other hung guys. I put the whole report to this thread thing in as an idea to keep the thread going and sort of keep a record of who's showing and watching on cam.

I thought of this idea to be some fun, not really a competition to solely prove whos dick is bigger. Sometimes a bit of competition can be fun ... ;)

But also, I do have a curiousity to find someone definietly bigger than me ... so maybe that's a bit why I started the thread too...

I'm just here to have some fun, and meet some hung dudes that are into camming.

I Didn't know there was a webcam section, I thought I'd place this in meet and greet, cause part of the point was to meet other cammers and introduce myself.

So add me for a chat, add me for a cam, or keep talking crap!! But everything in this thread should be in the name of fun, so let's try to keep that going.

Cameron

Chinese 9x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am new to this site, I guess I have chosen a wrong handle :p
I hope I am not mistaken by some other guy who has a cock 9x6
I am sure there are many guys out there who are bigger than me; met few of them in fact. However, being a small frame oriental, was told that I am quite big. If you are confindent about your size, why do you need to prove it?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From a buddy at BigMuscleBears.com:

MuscleManhattan said:
Listen up.

There are guys out there with a better body than yours
Guys who are more handsome than you.
Some have a bigger dick, a higher IQ, lower body fat, a fatter bank account.
And there are guys out there who aren't as blessed as you are.
They might not be as tall, as smart, as handsome, as wealthy, as fit.
And there are guys out there who aren't sexually attracted
to whites, or to blacks, or asians, or "fats," or "femmes."
That's fine, I have love for all of you.
But there are nicer ways to say things, don't you agree?

Be good to each other. We're all we've got.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Chinese 9x6 said:
I am new to this site, I guess I have chosen a wrong handle :p
I hope I am not mistaken by some other guy who has a cock 9x6
I am sure there are many guys out there who are bigger than me; met few of them in fact. However, being a small frame oriental, was told that I am quite big. If you are confindent about your size, why do you need to prove it?

Nope, you're not the guy to whom I was referring. I'll narrow it down more...he also BOTH cock and 9x6 in his screen name.