Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Forearm_604 said:
..whoa. I sure opened up a can of worms.

I just thought it would be fun to cam with other hung guys. I put the whole report to this thread thing in as an idea to keep the thread going and sort of keep a record of who's showing and watching on cam.

I thought of this idea to be some fun, not really a competition to solely prove whos dick is bigger. Sometimes a bit of competition can be fun ... ;)

But also, I do have a curiousity to find someone definietly bigger than me ... so maybe that's a bit why I started the thread too...

I'm just here to have some fun, and meet some hung dudes that are into camming.

I Didn't know there was a webcam section, I thought I'd place this in meet and greet, cause part of the point was to meet other cammers and introduce myself.

So add me for a chat, add me for a cam, or keep talking crap!! But everything in this thread should be in the name of fun, so let's try to keep that going.

Cameron

Why don't you just tell us all how big you are, since you see to be so proud of your size?

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may not be a popular post but 'dare to compare' come on!
Could maybe comparing dick size become one of the newer olympic sports
I just dont understand how anyone could seriously be elated about winning a comparison of something that we have zero control over.
It is in the gene mix and like inherited money we could compare net worth but we had zip to do with what we have.
If you have done something, devoted time and effort say as in building up your body through rigorous training sure compare if you want. To have a big dick.............well maybe in a jr. high school locker room before you realize that all you have really done is jack off what was given to you.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forearm_604 said:
GoneA

...how is that gonna scare you?

I thought this all was pretty straight foreward.

Two people compare on cam, then we report back here, who they are, and who won. I'll start by comparing with anyone.

Sounds like fun! so stop posting in here, add me to yahoo, turn your cams on, and lets start!
Why would I want to compare to someone I don't even know. Further I have what I have and am more than content with it and others have been too so I suppose I've already done a life's worth of comparing.
Last up I do not have a cam nor do I have any intent of wasting my time and money on one--I spend too much time on the internet as it is.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Duracock9x6?

(did I say that out loud?)

you said it, not me... I understand that others on here have had the same experience camming with him that I have. That he wanted to compare, he wanted to show his size against a ruler, that he didn't have one, then he would use a dollar bill, push it way up into his pubes, then when it was show and tell time with a real 9er (or bigger), he turned off his cam and ran. What a faker.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
DeeBlackthorne said:
Gosh, Monty, why don't you just put a bright red neon finger in his direction? This reminds me of the old Warner Bros. cartoons in which the gangsters' hideous explicitly said, "Secret hideout NOT here."

Dee-
I didn't have to point any fingers, Lex outed him for his fakisosity. (is that a word? LOL)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Freddie53 said:
I don't care if guys want to share cams. They can advertise there address here if they wish. Just spare us all the details. Keep that info to yourself and those who play the game.

Too much info for the rest of us.
Don't you think we at least deserve to know the winner? I think Forearm 604 should report back.

Pappy

Media
Matthew, why should we care?? It just reveals which one got the big penis genes, nothing else. It's not something any of us have control over so why should we care?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pappy said:
Matthew, why should we care?? It just reveals which one got the big penis genes, nothing else. It's not something any of us have control over so why should we care?
Well, I was just goofin, but by the same token, why should we care about 90% or more of the stuff that gets written on here?

Pappy

Media
Matthew said:
Well, I was just goofin, but by the same token, why should we care about 90% or more of the stuff that gets written on here?

Ok, but there are some things discussed here that are worth caring about because it might help someone and some of the things discussed here we do have some control over.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And there are some things that are good to have a laugh over. Of course we all have widely different ideas about what those things are.

Forearm_604

Experimental Member
Media
Listen...

If you guys don't like the content in this post ... then DON"T POST IN IT.

"why do I care who's comparing? ...why the hell would you want to compare? etc"

If you don't care so much, then stay out of it.

Is it so bad that I wanted to meet a few guys with a cam, and compare for fun? ....is it so horrible I'm starting up a discussion? Get off yourselves, if you wanna chat and cam ... cool! add me. If not, then go post in another thread.