Dare to Compare??

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, such is the nature of a free board, people will post where and what they want.

And now, I'm going to go get off myself, sounds like fun!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Forearm_604 said:
Listen...
Is it so bad that I wanted to meet a few guys with a cam, and compare for fun?

In my opinion, no ... it's not so bad. I personally have no interest in playing the "let's see who has a bigger cock" game, but I realise that some people enjoy that. You both get what you want and no one gets hurt. So even though it's not for me, I don't condemn you for it if that's your scene. Everyone needs a hobby.

Forearm_604

Experimental Member
Media
..damn you guys are mean.

Like I'm the only guy here who's ever lied about the size of his dick.

I'm not mentioning my size in this thread, I'm not claiming anything, but just cause I wanted to cam with some people everyone seems to want to prove how lame I am.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I was just going by what you said about yourself. Believe it or not, people who lie exhibit clear signs about it and you were giving us every reason not to have faith in you. I hope you get comfortable with yourself so you can quit playing horseshit games with people to boost your own ego. Life is not a contest. If you want to cam with some guys, just ask. No need to make it a challenge and try to embarass the one who may be smaller by posting that info on a thread. That's just rude and shows a lack of compassion. This is a support group, not an "inflate my own wavering sense of self esteem" group.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hint to forearm: how to lie about your size on the internet.

Go on down to Toys R Us and gather a supply of miniature kitchen boxes and cans. If you hold, for instance, a tiny bottle of ketchup next to Mr. Happy he'll look ginormous on a cam!

Just don't brag about it. That's tacky.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Forearm_604 said:
..damn you guys are mean.

Like I'm the only guy here who's ever lied about the size of his dick.

I'm not mentioning my size in this thread, I'm not claiming anything, but just cause I wanted to cam with some people everyone seems to want to prove how lame I am.

Dude--if you want to cam (which I mentioned before) --there is an entire section here devoted to finding cam buddies (seriously, and people use it). There are MANY people here (and on other fora) that love C2C action (regardless of penis size).

We were not trying to mean as much as we were trying to nudge you in the direction of just being honest about who you are (your size) and honest about what you want (to cam). Your refusal to do so will always bring the sterness out in a few of us.

Veterans here know that most guys with 11" dicks don't go arond showing them off all the time cuz it's quite a pain to carry all that meat around.

I hope you find the cam buddies you were looking for.

prepstudinsc said:
you said it, not me... I understand that others on here have had the same experience camming with him that I have. That he wanted to compare, he wanted to show his size against a ruler, that he didn't have one, then he would use a dollar bill, push it way up into his pubes, then when it was show and tell time with a real 9er (or bigger), he turned off his cam and ran. What a faker.

I cammed with him and I even sent him a copy of my paper ruler. So, he should have a ruler now.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, too bad this guy turned out to be a fibber. I liked his idea of camming and comparing with some of the heavyweights on the site. It amuses me how much shit the guy took for simply wanting to "challenge" other big guys. All the "oh man, what's the point in comparing" threads made me chuckle. It baffles me how some people can't understand the eroticism and excitement that lots of guys get when seeing other huge dicks in comparison to their own. Hell, what's the point in having sex? Because you get off! DUH! It's exciting! DUH! Comparing big dicks hurts no one and is a pretty safe way to have sex, lol. If you're not into, then move on. It's perfectly natural for big guys to seek out someone who is his equal or even larger. Certainly more "normal" than water sports and other fetishes. But to each his own, just don't act like it's ridiculous to want to challenge and compare.

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
It baffles me how some people can't understand the eroticism and excitement that lots of guys get when seeing other huge dicks in comparison to their own. ...It's perfectly natural for big guys to seek out someone who is his equal or even larger. ...But to each his own, just don't act like it's ridiculous to want to challenge and compare.
Hey CuriousGuy, I totally agree. Comparing is one of my favorite things. It has a thrill for me that's hard to describe. I want to be bigger than anyone I compare with, but then at the same time I want to finally find someone who is bigger. Go figure. ;-)

I tried to arrange to cam with Forearm_604 and he said he was interested, but he's never actually around when I go online.