Dare to wish

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have recently been wishing that my sex partner will be my boyfriend again.
I have always loved him and he tells me he loves me in e-mails.
This is the most pathetic relationship I have ever had.
We don't have a normal relationship.
I used to be in the hospital or going to the doctor or working and it was hard to get to see him.
I tried to break it off altogether and I was sooo miserable.
I have a terrible crush on him.
So now I am actively wishing for him to fall in love with me for real.
I feel that I met him as a result of witchcraft and I am not putting offerings out to the Goddess to try to win him because I believe that is black magic and strictly forbidden - so I just wish for him to be mine.
I didn't put any spell on a particular person ,only asked for someone to be fascinated with. I wouldn't directly try to influence him using offerings or anything else . That's what I mean by black magic.
I think I am going to have to find a Pagan forum.
People around here have no idea of the meaning of consorts or anything Pagan.
Maybe I should try to find someone sexually compatible and into the things I like.
Does that really happen? I have always been so cynical about men.
If you cannot understand what the point is please ask.
If you have no constructive advise on how to organize the way I write then skip it.
I am not here to be bashed.
Unfortunately most people can't give much advise on relationships. They are such a mystery.
Prior to this relationship if the guy didn't treat me the way I want I dropped him.I tried that with this one and it has dragged on for a year and a half.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have recently been wishing that my sex partner will be my boyfriend again.
I have always loved him and he tells me he loves me in e-mails.
This is the most pathetic relationship I have ever had.
We don't have a normal relationship.
I used to be in the hospital or going to the doctor or working and it was hard to get to see him.
I tried to break it off altogether and I was sooo miserable.
I have a terrible crush on him.
So now I am actively wishing for him to fall in love with me for real.
I feel that I met him as a result of witchcraft and I am not putting offerings out to the Goddess to try to win him because I believe that is black magic and strictly forbidden - so I just wish for him to be mine.
I didn't put any spell on a particular person ,only asked for someone to be fascinated with. I wouldn't directly try to influence him using offerings or anything else . That's what I mean by black magic.
I think I am going to have to find a Pagan forum.
People around here have no idea of the meaning of consorts or anything Pagan.
Maybe I should try to find someone sexually compatible and into the things I like.
Does that really happen? I have always been so cynical about men.
If you cannot understand what the point is please ask.
If you have no constructive advise on how to organize the way I write then skip it.
I am not here to be bashed.
Unfortunately most people can't give much advise on relationships. They are such a mystery.
Prior to this relationship if the guy didn't treat me the way I want I dropped him.I tried that with this one and it has dragged on for a year and a half.

When we long for a particular person instead of the person that is chosen for us then we insult the very goddess we worship by thinking that we know better what is good for us. By rejecting what is chosen we live in self will and not the will of our goddess. To be a servant is not easy task.

lafever:cool:

G.man

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Could you explain why you're still with him when you've tried to break up with him? What is it that attracts you to him? And what is it that makes you want to break up with him?
Ask yourself if you see this relationship going somewhere good? Is it him that you really like? Or is it just the image of him that you've got in your head? Maybe he's not who you thought he was when you started seeing each other?
Do you really want to be with someone that doesn't love you? Lift any spells you've cast about this, so you've not got any doubts as to where your or his feelings are coming from. Ask for insight instead.

(wow. I've managed to sound good, without actually saying anythng at all)

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there any way you can talk to this guy and tell him how you feel? It is only going to work if both people feel the same way about each other.

You can keep on hoping praying, wishing.....but if it is not meant to be it might be a wasted effort.

I would reccomend ......unless this guy feels the same.....that you look for someone who is sexually compatable to you and has the same interests you do.

Crushes are exciting and fun.....but if the person doesn't have a crush on you at the same time you have one on him......it can be heartbreaking. And it doesn't mean this guy won't come around and develop a crush on you later. Or fall in love with you in time.....(I am one of the most optimistic people and I never give up on anybody or anything. I believe in positive thinking....and positive outcomes......)

Keep looking for Mr. Right......instead of Mr. Right now.....And if a guy doesn't treat you the way you want to be treated.....don't put up with it. Break it off with him. If the relationship doesn't make you a better person.....and make you feel appreciated and loved.....I see no point in such relationship. But that is just my opinion and how I operate.

Here is another suggestion.......why don't you keep doing the stuff you are doing......and set yourself a timeline.......a certain amount of time to see if your practices will bring about the response that you would like. However long you want to set the timeline for...... I don't know what kind of time you have to spare. Maybe 3 to 6 weeks. Set a cut off date...... and if you haven't got the desired outcome...... move on to the next guy.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there any way you can talk to this guy and tell him how you feel? It is only going to work if both people feel the same way about each other.

You can keep on hoping praying, wishing.....but if it is not meant to be it might be a wasted effort.

I would reccomend ......unless this guy feels the same.....that you look for someone who is sexually compatable to you and has the same interests you do.

Crushes are exciting and fun.....but if the person doesn't have a crush on you at the same time you have one on him......it can be heartbreaking. And it doesn't mean this guy won't come around and develop a crush on you later. Or fall in love with you in time.....(I am one of the most optimistic people and I never give up on anybody or anything. I believe in positive thinking....and positive outcomes......)

Keep looking for Mr. Right......instead of Mr. Right now.....And if a guy doesn't treat you the way you want to be treated.....don't put up with it. Break it off with him. If the relationship doesn't make you a better person.....and make you feel appreciated and loved.....I see no point in such relationship. But that is just my opinion and how I operate.

Here is another suggestion.......why don't you keep doing the stuff you are doing......and set yourself a timeline.......a certain amount of time to see if your practices will bring about the response that you would like. However long you want to set the timeline for...... I don't know what kind of time you have to spare. Maybe 3 to 6 weeks. Set a cut off date...... and if you haven't got the desired outcome...... move on to the next guy.
Hey Thank you.
This is the first time I have let this go on this way.
I am dick whipped!
LoL
I'm pretty much over it.
I am keeping him for convenience at this point.