Daredevil online

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Middle_Eastern, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Middle_Eastern

Middle_Eastern New Member

I've been here for a while and I find this forum interesting. I was born Jordanian and currently work in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I am a frequent traveler who is into extreme adventures. I'm into bungee jumping, skydiving, shark diving, car racing, paragliding, abseiling, trekking, rafting, canyoning... etc.

I look forward to share my stories and read others stories about this crazy world we live in. And I'd love to meet gentlemen in the region or during my traveling for activities and fun.

PS I still couldn't figure out yet what does the percentages of straight vs gay stand for. I know people can be gay, bi or straight. But the difference between 80% gay or 70% gay for example is vague to me.

2. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A bit late, but no less sincere...WELCOME.....ENJOY!!

Know what you mean...100% either way or 50/50% I understand, but all the other is
    a bit confusing..:shrug:

Last year I almost made it to Petra and Amman (saw Jordan from the West Bank :biggrin:),
    but due to a schedule change didn't get to go and went to Egypt instead. But, I hope I will
    make it in 2011.

I'd love to hear and share stories...keep in touch...

3. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    stay safe!

Draft saved Draft deleted