Darius Carr

Yeah I wouldn't give him money, I won a discount on a very exclusive solo bundle he said and it was just the same dick pic that's currently free and 2 pictures in a jock. Feel like he whipped the bundle up on the spot.
Yeah he’s been a scammer. Not sure why he doesn’t just film more content instead of scamming
 
His content is vanilla level hot. Not too bad if you don't mind paying for a quick flash and nut.
If you're more of a quality guy, I'd say don't buy, invest into someone else. Overall, i think Darius is handsome so I didn't mind supporting- plus its nudes so it's a win/win for both parties lol
 
I've bought several. Not worth the money, in my opinion.

I bought a blow job one, and the girl seemingly has NO IDEA what she's doing.
An ass one has two photos... not terrible but not good.

I think the intention is there, but his execution is not up to par.

He had free shit on twitter that was better than his purchasable content.
 
  • Like
Reactions: epbttm