Darius Danesh

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I"ve seen this photo before. It may be real but it would be very easy to fake such a view.

Don't forget, that when it comes to size Darius is something like 6'5" tall.

That's true. I bumped into him one Saturday night early in 2001 at Charing Cross tube station in London (just after he'd done Popstars and before he did Pop Idol). He had his guitar with him and had just got rid of the pony tail. He's the same height as me - 6' 5".

I "discovered" him while on vacation in Scotland a few years ago. I think he is quite a good singer and is absolutely gorgeous too!

What is the state of his career these days?

I believe that he is currently recording a new album but he's been doing some acting work - he played Billy Flynn in "Chicago" in London for six months and some other parts - so there's been a hiatus on the musical front.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I"ve seen this photo before. It may be real but it would be very easy to fake such a view.

Don't forget, that when it comes to size Darius is something like 6'5" tall.

I "discovered" him while on vacation in Scotland a few years ago. I think he is quite a good singer and is absolutely gorgeous too!

What is the state of his career these days?

Novaboy

What does his height have to do with anything?

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
i find this really offensive, seriously no need to bring this into it at all.

It is exactly the same thing and there was reason to bring it up. Gay used as a negative is bigoted, period. Gays are not okay with the word that describes them as a negative, case closed. You know the first person to come up with this context used gay because being gay is something bad to them.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to disagree. In England the term 'gay' is often used by todays youth to describe anything, with no relationship to homosexuality. If you are looking to be 'offended' by it, it is possible that some over sensitive souls might be, but it is not used in any way that is meant to be offensive.

As for comparing it's offensiveness to the use of the word 'nigger', I think you must have just got here from another planet!!!

I have observed this perjorative use of "gay" by "todays youth" in the U.S.

"todays youth" need to be told firmly by adults that this is not a socially acceptable exercise of their right of free speech