Dark mark while pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tpd, Feb 1, 2011.

1. tpd

tpd Member

I have started to get a blood looking mark in the same place each time I pump am I using to much pressure? I am not able to doit for an hour at a time so maybe I use too much pressure should I stop alltogether

2. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    Give him a rest 3 days!

3. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :eek::confused: Not good! And please I'mnot trying to scare or frighten you to death but:
    It would be wise if you review the exact instructions for usage and follow them plus apply/adhere to the discontinue use warnings signs of instuctions.
    What you are describing can and will appears to be causing you a form penis injury(s) "tuber" / "tuberosity". stressing capsule

It sounds to me, you may have broken a small vessel/ vein or place to much pressure on them for too long of a time.
    Generally an hour is too long with that type of pressure.

If you will, picture blowing up a ballon to the point it is unable to hold any more air. What does it do... BUST!:frown1: Now picture your dick during the same inwardly! You can only expand so far and that's it brotha!
    I pray it is only the very top skin lair and not deeper with more concern for medically attention:confused:

Remember, the penis sturcture is only made of a couple of lairs of soft corpus spongiosum, cavernosum, superficial fascia tissues. veins and arteries and nerves which the blood must travel through with proper flow inorder for us get a natural erection.

The pump actually is made and designed to engage the blood flow into the penis arteries and veins and expanding tissues only.
    You may and can in time increase the girth size of your penis to a degree;
    but you actually shrink sum of your given lenght.

Now, I am not in any way a medical doctor by any means.
    I even hate hospitals and doctor's offices and exam rooms!:redface:

But, I'm just a guy that has had some true experiences with good medical advice and types of professional medical treatments with male urologists' services due to my penis and gentials size.
    Some of us larger guys have the problem of getting a full blood flow into our penis behind the fact of being so large; and sometimes the pump is a good aid to help us...those of us willing to actually admit on the real side.:wink:
    I don't know your purpose for pumping but, good luck, be safe and careful, and I guess enjoy inorder to reach your goals in mind!
    Hope this helps!
    Feel free to pm me if you like.:smile:

4. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Same thing here. Was told by my pump teacher to use Arnica gel and it will go away.
    Lower your pressure for a while.

5. my64sqin

my64sqin New Member

Hey, I used to be an EMT-Nurse. And yes I pump. Easy does it. Pumping, done wrong or for too long in one session can be dangerous. Back off on both your session time and pressure. Give junior about 2 weeks rest at minimum. Make sure all red spots are gone and healed up before resuming. A bruise is called a hematoma, a hematoma that is moving is called an embolism and that my friend can kill you! Be careful! Take your time, If it hurts in any way shape or form , Stop! Good luck.

6. D_Manny_Petty

D_Manny_Petty Account Disabled

Lol, your not going to die. I have received the same "red dots" from pumping...from time to time. They are usually all gone in 1-2 days. As stated above, give your dick a rest for a week or two weeks. And ease up on the pressure. I would honestly only recommend pumping for 15-20mins just to start it off. Let your cock get used to it. Once its used to it, up the pressure just a tiny tiny tiny bit and make the session 30mins instead of 15-20. Once you feel good at that pressure and 30min session...up the pressure once more a tiny tiny bit and make the session 45mins. I wouldnt recommend pumping for an hour unless youve been doing this a while. Good luck sir!

7. my64sqin

my64sqin New Member

Please understand this: I have been pumping for 8 years at least. Check with any medical personel, a blood clot thats moving in your circulatory system can cause a heart attack, stroke or death. Go slow, Be careful.

8. D_Manny_Petty

Oh no doubt about it. I'm just saying all of us pumpers have got a bruise or red mark or two from pumping. I highly doubt he has a blood clot moving in his circulatory system. Wouldn't that be fairly noticeable my52? Or do those clots look like the normal red mark/bruise you get from pumping or any PE exercise?

I tend to get a lot of very very very small red dots on my shaft after a good clamping session or even hard jelqs sessions.

9. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    its just blood swelling in the skin. You can puncture the skin with a needle and drain the blood or take hot baths and massage the area. Ur not dying lol

10. my64sqin

my64sqin New Member

Its true what you say Gingerhung. Those little red spots are called petecie and usually disappear after a few days. They are not at all dangerous. If a person had a veinious rupture or an artery rupture in their groin they'd be in trouble in a hurry and they would damn well know it. Best call 911 or get to the ER ina hurry! As far as punctureing them with a needle- WRONG! unless you know sterile technique and then still you best be up to date on your tetnus shots. Common People, thats a puncture wound in a very vulnerable and bacteria rich environment. Do Not puncture it. Instead use a warm compress or warm epsom salt bath and your system will reabsorb it.

11. D_Manny_Petty

Yah I never ever have punctured them lol. Just a nice warm bath after my sessions to relax my penis after a workout.

12. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    How much vacuum are you using?

Draft saved Draft deleted