Dark spot on penis shaft?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by remiel, Oct 5, 2011.

1. remiel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Has anyone ever had this before? I went to take a piss about an hour ago and am looking at my cock and notice this dark, purple-colored spot on my shaft that wasn't there 4 hours before (the last time I pissed). I didn't do anything to bring this on I think, and I think I have had this before but the spot wasn't as dark.

My guess is that this could be some kind of burst/broken blood vessel or capillary, but I don't know. Has anyone ever had this happen to them before or have any idea what it is or how long it will last? Kinda freaking out here. Please help!

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

is too ripe. you'll have to throw it out and buy a new one. :wink:

ya theory seems sounds, on the burst/broken blood vessel or capillary. heaps of dudes have posted about it here. usually a sexcapade gone a bit too frisky or over-vigorous wanking.

one dude had it happen to him after wearing a cock ring for too long. another rolled over on morning wood, caught the angle wrong... yeah.. his peen turned into an eggplant :eek:

keep an eye on it. any change in quality of erection, if ya peen feels cold *to the touch, not like it needs a sweater* contact ya doc or a sexual health clinic.

3. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    tbh i am not supposing mine was similar to yours
    but when i was 25 odd (height of masturbatory activity - for me - no partner) i did have 'similar'
    cept mine was more of a line.

Dr at he time suggested it was a burst blood vessel ( if i remember correctly) and assured me not to worry, but lay off the masturbation, and general dick handling for a week or so, and it will heal itself

True to his word, it dissapeared and it was not for several weeks later that i realised it .. had gone/cured? whatever

again i stress, yours could be different
    All the BEST
    enz

4. eurotop40

Gold Member

What sort of underwear are you wearing? Could it also be a pimple? At your age sometimes I had infections of a sebaceous gland, similar to acne (just maybe one at a time). I would take a good habit (that I have now) to get a check every 6 months at the doctor's office.

5. B_JasonX87

B_JasonX87 New Member

Probably a burst blood vessel. Goes away in about a day.

I had one from a girl that was really rough giving a hand job once and liked to squeeze really hard.

6. eurotop40

Gold Member

How is it going?

7. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Watch the movie "Alien". Then consider what could be growing inside that dark spot on your penis :)

Seriously: monitor it. If it continues to grow after 48 hours, go see a doctor. If it stabilises and then starts to go away, then just be patient.

8. rollerboy

rollerboy New Member

Albums:
    I checked out your pics and you have a great body and an impressive cock ! If the brown spot goes away, don't worry about it. I have a large spot of white scar tissue just behind the head of my cock and finally got ot covered with a flame tattoo. Enjoy the pics !

Attached Files:

#8 rollerboy, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  9. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Most of the replies on this thread reflect my own suspicions, namely that it's likely to be a small burst blood vessel. However if you're at all worried, the wise course is get checked out with your doctor.

Draft saved Draft deleted