darker penis

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I've heard that PE and Jelcking make your cock darker.

I have a pretty dark cock, some girls often comment that I borrowed it from a black man because it's so utterly different to my skin colour.

Any of you out there that do regular PE noticed this? I've only ever jelcked and that gave me undeniable girth increase of about 0.5 inch

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i am jealous of your color... i am blond dude and mine too fair skinned to look as "manly" as your color provides you

if that does work might try it to get some more color... just glad don't have one of those pink ones see on red heads - lol

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im white. Im dark skinned. Mabye people think im spanish or italian. My cock is a nice brown or tan color. Its normal for your cock to be darker than the rest of your body. I dont think Pe will make it darker........:cool:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, PE will make your cock darker. After two years of PE, my cock is like a black guy's but I am Asian.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Darkening of the skin is a side effect of both jelqing and pumping. I guess it's due to regular bruising of the skin. I'm not sure if the discolouration is permanent though.

codpiece40

Experimental Member
Media
..it is permanent, because you cause pigments of the blood to darken the skin, namely iron molecules. Same effect with peole who have chronic venous insufficiency of their legs.

m.

rames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I Was Young And First Started Jacking Off With Friends, It Was Always The New, Young, Fresh Cummers, That Had The Whitest Cocks! ( And Pinkest Heads)
The Older Pros Had Darker Cocks And The More Use (or Abuse) They Got The Darker They Became!!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so amazed that so many str8 men are willing to make such efforts to make their cocks bigger. Str8 women, some of whom, (but not all) like the big ones, are very appreciative of a cool guy....they like nice chests and buns...they are reasonable about cock size. Maybe it all comes down to male on male competition?