Darker side of a penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

skrmlr: I've noticed after about a year of jelking, the top side of my penis from about halfway down the shaft to the head has gotten darker. The bottom of the shaft is still normal skin tone. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Does anyone know if there are any kind of skin creams availible to help lighten that area up?

2. blackwood

blackwood New Member

I've used coco butter warmed and thoroughly massaged into the entire rig.

Keeps me kinda purty

b.........

3. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Not sure of the cocoa butter, but some creams with hydroquinone are helpful for pigmented areas on body. I have brown areas on bottom of penis due to years of stretching, but on that side, who cares.

4. willie

willie New Member

I have noticed that my penis does tan more darkly that the rest of me and as it insists of falling to the left, mostly tans on one side.
    Being in the sun, it also expands in the heat and exposes more area to the sun.

After a couple of weeks, I had a two tone erection. Dark brown on the right, pale on the left. Sexy!

5. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Hi, How ya doing?

Just to keep it supple and wrinkle free coco butter works. Marshmallow now??

blackwood

6. Imported

Gold Member

skrmlr:

Hi, How ya doing?

blackwood
    [post=305712]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

7. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Hi, How ya doing?

blackwood
    [post=305712]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Every time you mention that marshmallow creme I feel a stirring in the loins and want to open a package of smors and jerk out the marshmallow creme and throw the rest of it away. Hope all is well with you -- cocoa butter to remove wrinkles -- got to put that on shopping list along with institutional size jar of marshmallow creme. Tom

Draft saved Draft deleted