Darker than I am

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great: It's all been pretty well covered here, but let me clarify as much as I am able. It is firmly established as a physiological fact that the skin of the genitalia differs from that of the rest of the body, tending generally to a darker tone (though there are indeed rare exceptions in extremely fair-skinned men). Not only is it normal, then, but quite usual, for penile skin to contain more pigmentation to one degree or another. Doubtless that is nature's way of emphasizing the genitals in humans, similar to the varying methods found in the animal kingdom, for the purpose of encouraging procreation. The inner foreskin and the surface of the glans are not skin in the usual sense at all, but mucus membrane (similar to the inside of the mouth and eyelids). It is generally lighter in hue (in intact men, though it can vary in men circumcised as infants) than other areas of the genitals, a contrast that is often especially pronounced in darker-skinned races. (We can leave out of consideration the light-to-very-dark circumcision scars, since they are not a natural occurrence.) In addition, the raphe (the "seam" where the two sides fused during gestation) on the ventral (underside) of the penis is often of a different shade of dark, with sometimes a dark, wide-ish "stripe" or "strip" on either side of it. In other words, the penis can be a many-colored thing, with no absolute norm. My own (unconfirmed) surmise is that, in addition to its beginning coloration in the child, penile skin darkens over time, especially because of the constant stretching and manipulation it receives (erections, urination, masturbation, intercourse).

Thus you have absolutely no need for concern--the darker shade of your genitals is exactly what is to be expected in a healthy man. That being the case, I don't see why you would be interested in any sort of bleaching--especially since such strong chemicals working on the delicate skin of the genitalia could potentially injure you, possibly permanently. --My advice is for you to appreciate and enjoy your attractive equipment just as it is--completely worry-free...!!!

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

I can think of many other things to worry about.

EternalCaverns

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've heard that the color of a man's lips gives a clue to what the color of his dick is, more so the head and the general color of the shaft. So if a man is fair skinned and has kind of reddish lips in contrast to the rest of the coloring of his face, the head of his cock too will most likely have that kind of coloring compared to the rest of his body.

I'll look at pictures of some men's lips and then see their dick and there seems to be some truth to this most of the time. It's weird though because when I look at the mouth now of many men, I feel as if I now know most likely some very private thing about them...

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've heard that the color of a man's lips gives a clue to what the color of his dick is, more so the head and the general color of the shaft. So if a man is fair skinned and has kind of reddish lips in contrast to the rest of the coloring of his face, the head of his cock too will most likely have that kind of coloring compared to the rest of his body.

I'll look at pictures of some men's lips and then see their dick and there seems to be some truth to this most of the time. It's weird though because when I look at the mouth now of many men, I feel as if I now know most likely some very private thing about them...

Thats crazy!!!!

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Interesting-verrry interesting. I never heard that before...now I'm going to pay more attention...